more coyote pics

unfit must be out doing deer with his big beddy whippet , living off the land , i mean living off working people., if people think that trapping is cruel , go watch eastenders :icon_eek:

god who needs jeremy kyle, this stuff i more than entertainment :clapper:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

unfit must be out doing deer with his big beddy whippet , living off the land , i mean living off working people., if people think that trapping is cruel , go watch eastenders :icon_eek:

no he was packing ,not lamping and by the way .my first drink in thailand will be the one you paid for with all your hard work so :drink: cheers . Edited by UNFIT

no he was packing ,not lamping and by the way .my first drink in thailand will be the one you paid for with all your hard work so :drink: cheers .

thailand , you must be a pervert, have a nice time and hope you enjoy your free drinks, at least i can go to bed knowing im a genuine working man, benefit fraude its not if , its when we catch you :laugh:

no he was packing ,not lamping and by the way .my first drink in thailand will be the one you paid for with all your hard work so :drink: cheers .

thailand , you must be a pervert, have a nice time and hope you enjoy your free drinks, at least i can go to bed knowing im a genuine working man, benefit fraude its not if , its when we catch you :laugh:

can you lend me a tenner for some dog food :tongue2:

brillaint photos dan :clapper::clapper: its nice to see photos of dogs doing there job :thumbs:

and lads if you dont like looking at dogs hunting dont come into the lurcher section simple !!!what do you expect to see????? if you want to watch cute like animals running free turn on the nature programme ffs :wallbash:

sorry but thats just my opinion :hmm:

can you lend me a tenner for some dog food :tongue2:

if you could get here before i go ,there is a freezer full of venision you can give him ,it will leave room for me to have another night out when i get back to fill it again . :D

brillaint photos dan :clapper::clapper: its nice to see photos of dogs doing there job :thumbs:

and lads if you dont like looking at dogs hunting dont come into the lurcher section simple !!!what do you expect to see????? if you want to watch cute like animals running free turn on the nature programme ffs :wallbash:

sorry but thats just my opinion :hmm:

nothing to do with the dog work ,just the metal things that hold animals for hours on end ,so have a read again ,

not causing pain and suffering ,he gets of on it cant you tell .dont listen to him if he mentions any thing to do with sticky stuff and a mouth .you will regret it .

Oh you...don't be like that ,pumpkin.

Here. Some clowns. Everybody loves clowns.

bloody hell ,i only just realized your the one bent over :icon_redface: .that other bloke in the red wig must have caught you bending over checking one of your traps ,i hope he made you suffer . :boogie:
Edited by UNFIT

It would be a hugh shame if the American lads said "fvck it", and didn't bother posting again,just because one or two people have a problem with their posts !! I, for one, and I suspect many more members, look forward to seeing posts about dogs hunting quarry that most on here can only dream about ! Keep at it lads, and keep posting !

Cheers.

Totally agree CP, It would be a sad day if lost 'Johnny forgiener' from the site!!! :tongue2: I love reading/seeing how other countries take their quarry. I've now hunted in a few differant countries after some varied quarry and loved every minute of it. Keeping your mouth shut and your eyes open, you can often learn a lot from their hunting styles and hopefully they might learn a bit from your experiences?

I'm going to be traveling to Georgia USA, for work some time next year so will be trying to arrange some hunting whilst I'm there. I heard the Quail hunting is supposed to be exceptional! and they've got Hogs as well... My favourite! lol

Some cracking photos guys, thank you for sharing.

All the best.

Hey Proffit, you need to get on video when ya grab em by the back legs and give a airplane spin and crack their skulls of the dirt. Thats always some good entertainment for me. LOL!

YE HA ,you cant beat a bit of skull cracking : :victory: :but dont spill your sipping whisky it will spoil the fun . Edited by UNFIT

Hey Proffit, you need to get on video when ya grab em by the back legs and give a airplane spin and crack their skulls of the dirt. Thats always some good entertainment for me. LOL!

That would've been funny... 15 years ago. :)

I've gotta trick with a pick axe handle that's the quickest I've ever seen.

from what i can make out our american friends have a vast amount of knowledge and understanding in what they do and love once again an excellent thread when it started,allways worth taking the time to read and enjoy that is until you get some knob end dragging it down to the playground slanging match.fair enough you have your views and oppinions but surely you have the maturity to put it across in a better way or better still say nothing at all.i have seen these sort of traps in use in australia and in no way is there any pain or injury caused and as for the pics of the dogs taking the yotes i wonder what sort of pics we would be posting if there were no ban.im sure they would be far more grusome with some of the arseholes on here.thankyou once again for sharing your facinating life stylelads and please do keep them coming.