more coyote pics

Is the coyote in the trap any different to a rabbit in a snare? Is it just because they are canids?

every one got a view on things the snare is set to kill the rabbit ,ie,choke it to death ,let me ask you this ,HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I SET A TRAP LIKE THE ONE IN THE PIC ,AND IT CAUGHT YOUR DOG BY THE LEG BY ACCIDENT AND YOU FOUND IT HOURS LATER , these kind of traps are outlawd in this country for a reason ,they was used on humans ,and they do a lot of damage if what ever was caught in them managed to escape ,ie, by the animal chewing its leg of .

Not really a question I can answer as I wouldn't be too keen to be coursed, ferreted or shot with a .243 but they are our pastimes, so how I would feel is irrelavent. Do snares always kill quickly or do we check them regularly? Is choking better than being held???? Its all apples and oranges, we hunt, we kill and we choose to do so..................

simoman you backed out of that one ,then how about this ,if you had a choice of being killed by choking or being left for hours on end in one of those traps in pain untill some one turned up to finish you of ,what one would you go for .

UNFIT you were calling whin for not reading you posts corectly, there not in pian mate there just held , your thinking of the old man traps here in the uk or the old Gin trap, "these are soft jawed traps

Big problem with 'soft-catch ' is when the temps fall below freezing. Then the rubber cuts like a knife.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is the coyote in the trap any different to a rabbit in a snare? Is it just because they are canids?

every one got a view on things the snare is set to kill the rabbit ,ie,choke it to death ,let me ask you this ,HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I SET A TRAP LIKE THE ONE IN THE PIC ,AND IT CAUGHT YOUR DOG BY THE LEG BY ACCIDENT AND YOU FOUND IT HOURS LATER , these kind of traps are outlawd in this country for a reason ,they was used on humans ,and they do a lot of damage if what ever was caught in them managed to escape ,ie, by the animal chewing its leg of .

Not really a question I can answer as I wouldn't be too keen to be coursed, ferreted or shot with a .243 but they are our pastimes, so how I would feel is irrelavent. Do snares always kill quickly or do we check them regularly? Is choking better than being held???? Its all apples and oranges, we hunt, we kill and we choose to do so..................

simoman you backed out of that one ,then how about this ,if you had a choice of being killed by choking or being left for hours on end in one of those traps in pain untill some one turned up to finish you of ,what one would you go for .

I didnt' back out, just couldn't see any logic, how would I feel if my dog got caught in a trap? Gutted, same as if they were hit by a car or shot.

If your dog gets caught you simply release it. My dog comes with me on my trap line...as a pup,he got overly curious more than once. Release him and proceed on.

I didnt' back out, just couldn't see any logic, how would I feel if my dog got caught in a trap? Gutted, same as if they were hit by a car or shot. Personally again I can't see the logic, I'd rather bnot be caught in na trap or choked, Im funny like that, fact is we hunt because we want to, we kill because its part of hunting and we shouldn't rip each other apart because we disagree unless its blatent cruelty which is an emotive and individual thing...........

its fecking cruel and you know it .the same as those licking his but. Edited by UNFIT

I didnt' back out, just couldn't see any logic, how would I feel if my dog got caught in a trap? Gutted, same as if they were hit by a car or shot. Personally again I can't see the logic, I'd rather bnot be caught in na trap or choked, Im funny like that, fact is we hunt because we want to, we kill because its part of hunting and we shouldn't rip each other apart because we disagree unless its blatent cruelty which is an emotive and individual thing...........

its fecking cruel and you know it .the same as those licking his but.

You mentioned running deer and fox pre-ban with lurchers, was this cruel, as I said we must all accept killing is part and parcel of hunting. I'm debating with you but you rely on insults.

I didnt' back out, just couldn't see any logic, how would I feel if my dog got caught in a trap? Gutted, same as if they were hit by a car or shot.

If your dog gets caught you simply release it. My dog comes with me on my trap line...as a pup,he got overly curious more than once. Release him and proceed on.

so you say ,i also tell my wife i wont orgasam in her mouth .fecking bollox Edited by UNFIT

so you say ,i also tell my wife i wont orgasam in her mouth .fecking bollox

I've never told your wife that....

You mentioned running deer and fox pre-ban with lurchers, was this cruel, as I said we must all accept killing is part and parcel of hunting. I'm debating with you but you rely on insults.

its completly different method to hunting as we know it ,and i start the insults because it gets to me just like it does to others when people wont say the truth ,because it might offend some one ,me i say it as i see it .

but a 30lb bedy whippet hanging on to a fallow bucks bollox is not cruel :thumbs:

he aint on them for hours on end ,denying the anamal shelter from the sun and axcess to food and water ,,keep on licking mate he is loving it . Edited by UNFIT

its completly different method to hunting as we know it ,and i start the insults because it gets to me just like it does to others when people wont say the truth ,because it might offend some one ,me i say it as i see it .

YOU think its a detached form of hunting, others dont, one mans meat is another mans poison, trapping doesn't interest me but I don't feel the need to decry another mans pest control methods. Satnding your corner is fine but again, insults are easy, I perfected them :tongue2:

thats it mate ,try and make your self look funny ,rather than the trap setting wanker you are.

but a 30lb bedy whippet hanging on to a fallow bucks bollox is not cruel :thumbs:

he aint on them for hours on end ,denying the anamal shelter from the sun and axcess to food and water ,,keep on licking mate he is loving it .

"keep licking"

is that the best answer you can come up with UNFIT , i had more respect for you than that.

if you want to debate things fine, but name calling is infintile and just shows you up.

i have a difrent opinion from you on this subject its thats simple :thumbs:

thats not what the do infit , those traps are called soft jawed traps , i have seen the close up in OZ where they use them on dingo , they also have springs atached to the teathers so theres lots of give if they pull . as was said in an erlier post the animal can be released unharmed if the trapper wished, in fact scientists are using them in oz to study and track dingo :thumbs:

tomo the stress factore is more than enough to cause needles suffering if your going to kill it then it should be done quick ,and this sort of trap never achives that ,.

how do you know , are you a scientist????

tell you what , do a search on the interweb i bet there some research out there , try the game and fisheries department oz , where there scientists use them

tomo i thought at one time you knew a bit ,but it seems not ,tie a stray dog up for the first time and see how it reacts ,i dont need a scientist to show me that

he aint on them for hours on end ,denying the anamal shelter from the sun and axcess to food and water ,,keep on licking mate he is loving it .

"keep licking"

is that the best answer you can come up with UNFIT , i had more respect for you than that.

if you want to debate things fine, but name calling is infintile and just shows you up.

i have a difrent opinion from you on this subject its thats simple :thumbs:

i take the insult back ,i admit it was not called for .but im the one with the stress factor at the moment and im not in a trap or tied up .IM ON A COMPUTER WITH PEOPLE THAT DONT WANT TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH traps of this sort are CRUEL Edited by UNFIT

thats it mate ,try and make your self look funny ,rather than the trap setting wanker you are.

It is funny... and the fact you're a closet bunny hugger is also hilarious. The fact that you use emotion in place of reason and logic is equally funny.