more coyote pics

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i got a mighty big pat on the back for that arrogant yank

definately mate, dans a very interesting man to speak to, me and you had a what 2,3 hour conversation with him the other night. I can assure the whole forum this man is FAR from arrogant

Yes I prefer shooting as a means to kill humanely, and I also prefer not to post every single photo of every gory detail of anything I have killed. If it was a pest I shot it, no need for photos....if it was for food I ate it, no need to photograph every meal either. You seem to enjoy the blood too much?

Go piss up your own rope you arrogant Yank. You post on a public forum then can't take any criticism, do you think everyone will pat you on the back?

Personaly i find the pinned thread about shot foxes distastful, if thats not glorying in death and gore, i dont know what is.

People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. Great pics Dan.

It is not dead....yet, and you know that too. The fact it says 'in the process of being killed' matters not whether it is legal or not or what country it is in. The reason that sentence is in the guidelines is to prevent objectionable images being posted that may be used by anti's against certain field sports.

Hard work this is, I would hate to be a mod on this site. What does it take to get through?

Who needs f**king anti's with people like you around,get a grip if you dont like it dont look at it!

Yes I prefer shooting as a means to kill humanely, and I also prefer not to post every single photo of every gory detail of anything I have killed. If it was a pest I shot it, no need for photos....if it was for food I ate it, no need to photograph every meal either. You seem to enjoy the blood too much?

Go piss up your own rope you arrogant Yank. You post on a public forum then can't take any criticism, do you think everyone will pat you on the back?

someone delete this muppet

DAN dont listen to UNFIT mate, he just likes to think he is the best, and knows everything at this game.

keep it up mate, always like ur posts :thumbs:

get that brown stuff wiped of your nose before your mum sees it .lol

haha ok UNFIT!! someone jealous because they are getting good feedback unlike you.........aaaawwwww check you out "UNFIT THE GREEN EYED MONSTER .....haha go and pretend to go out with the dog........wont be long till you tell eyery one ur catching yotes with ur beddy whippet..........or even ur malamute grehounds.....im sure they will sled you all the way to america GET A JOB UNFIT, YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON UR HANDS DREAMING

DAN dont listen to UNFIT mate, he just likes to think he is the best, and knows everything at this game.

keep it up mate, always like ur posts :thumbs:

get that brown stuff wiped of your nose before your mum sees it .lol

haha ok UNFIT!! someone jealous because they are getting good feedback unlike you.........aaaawwwww check you out "UNFIT THE GREEN EYED MONSTER .....haha go and pretend to go out with the dog........wont be long till you tell eyery one ur catching yotes with ur beddy whippet..........or even ur malamute grehounds.....im sure they will sled you all the way to america GET A JOB UNFIT, YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON UR HANDS DREAMING

you have not wiped hard enough its still there ,or is it there because you do it so much .lol work what is that ,o i know its some thing working class people do ,so the MPs can have a bit more money to waste :thumbs: Edited by UNFIT

¡me rindo, que es el punto de tentativa de ayudarle! :censored:

El fcuk offo pricko lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :toast: .... oh hell, my eyes are streaming... somebody pick me up ..... :laugh:

I have to admit the images at first made me grimace a bit, just because coyotes are so dog-like in appearance - just a knee jerk reaction. But it looks like a really good day out and those dogs are belters.

Dan do you use the pelts for anything? Is there any practical use for the remains?

Great thread Dan, keep 'em coming! :good: I love seeing hunting from other parts of the world, thanks for sharing. ;)

¡me rindo!, ¿qué es el punto de tentativa de ayudarle? :censored:

¿Por qué no te callas? :feck: