pre ban whats the best dogs for deer

malamute x grey........they will smash deer 24/7 and you can even start them at 4months

it aint the dog [size, breed or AGE] but how its trained and how much it has to run on, i dont think youd get good coursin or rabbitin dogs if they only see em once in a blue moon. location location location, give the dog the chance train it well it will find a way, :thumbs:

hows your freezer looking . :angel:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

malamute x grey........they will smash deer 24/7 and you can even start them at 4months

it aint the dog [size, breed or AGE] but how its trained and how much it has to run on, i dont think youd get good coursin or rabbitin dogs if they only see em once in a blue moon. location location location, give the dog the chance train it well it will find a way, :thumbs:

mine?

never seen it with my own eyes but iv heard whippets and whippit crosses can take roe

i would like to see that

no chance of that happening then mate ,you wont travel .lol

haha.........u can show me ho to do it and come up my way then pal

well guys here we go again the huntin life is the best life, what is the best dog for cleanly catching deer when it was all legal and above board , this wil be emotional as there somereal deal hunters on here with a varied type of jukels and hounds , WHAT IS THE BEST ALLROUND DOG FOR THE MODERN HUNTING MAN , and we are nott alking about fence bouncers clean kiled goor winter game ,lol

What species?There is a difference between catching and holding

well guys here we go again the huntin life is the best life, what is the best dog for cleanly catching deer when it was all legal and above board , this wil be emotional as there somereal deal hunters on here with a varied type of jukels and hounds , WHAT IS THE BEST ALLROUND DOG FOR THE MODERN HUNTING MAN , and we are nott alking about fence bouncers clean kiled goor winter game ,lol

they gotta catch up before any holding happens,

Read my post properly,the first thing i stated was what species,roe take catching the larger species take the holding,that is what i read in an old book anyway not that i have had any experiance

full freezer, full belly :boogie::thumbs:

obvisly by silly comments youse dont run many fast roe on big feilds no fences or pure wild fallo with no obstacles to stop them , the question was what did you find the best type of dog to put them to bed , not talikg about fence bouncers etc caut on there own steam

obvisly by silly comments youse dont run many fast roe on big feilds no fences or pure wild fallo with no obstacles to stop them , the question was what did you find the best type of dog to put them to bed , not talikg about fence bouncers etc caut on there own steam

one that can read a good bed time story :whistling:

Read my post properly,the first thing i stated was what species,roe take catching the larger species take the holding,that is what i read in an old book anyway not that i have had any experiance

:victory: