dogo argentinox

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

obviosly every one has there own opinions and ive had some very good bullxs but ive had enough of the same thing i would like to try it just to see wat sort of dog you would get

from what i have seen you will get a good dog as long as the dogo is a goodun,my friends dogos are very level headed dogs and good with the family,you would probably get a better dog because they are bred to run in a pack.

A cross ive always liked the idea of is the mali x or even a rodesian (but again whos got tested rodesians?

dont like the malinous, but like the idea of the rhodesian. :thumbs:

without a doubt [bANNED TEXT] best lb for lb dogs in the world .. been around europe and aswell as in the states and saw some mighty fine dogs .. a friend of mine in ireland has some kemmer stuff he has just lined to a coursing bred grey bitch cant wait for the outcome gonna be taking a trip over :victory:

we talking belgian shepards bulldoug?? ive saw a few post on here with ridgeback crosses

Yes mate love the breed myself buddy, will have to do a search on the ridgeback x :thumbs:

a bloke i no in witchurch got some good shepards titled aswell with shutzhund pleasere to do a bit of sleeve work with them a few weeks back when i picked me bull x up

we talking belgian shepards bulldoug?? ive saw a few post on here with ridgeback crosses

Yes mate love the breed myself buddy, will have to do a search on the ridgeback x :thumbs:

a bloke i no in witchurch got some good shepards titled aswell with shutzhund pleasere to do a bit of sleeve work with them a few weeks back when i picked me bull x up

Hardcore dogs mate, so tenatious its unbelievable.

Hardcore dogs mate, so tenatious its unbelievable.

i prefer the german shepard for the holding power tho i was lifting the mali off the floor when i held the sleeve and was swinging around (non the less i had a sleeve on u wud in shit street if one got ya in real situation) ..but tbh when i felt the german shepard hit me i new i had been hit just like the american bulldog :thumbs:

its the same as anything if you start with good bload you might get good pups but dont you find bullxs burn out ps i no im gonna get stick for saying tha

I run a 5/8 grey 3/8 bull and hes a grand dog, but yes he did have a tendency to burn out quicker than i would have thought he should, but with a good diet and a vigerous excersise regime we overcome this.

Id be interested in what other bullx owners think about this (maybe a good thread starter?

its the same as anything if you start with good bload you might get good pups but dont you find bullxs burn out ps i no im gonna get stick for saying tha

I run a 5/8 grey 3/8 bull and hes a grand dog, but yes he did have a tendency to burn out quicker than i would have thought he should, but with a good diet and a vigerous excersise regime we overcome this.

now can you understand wat i mean with me idont want salukix because everyone ive had and i mean wat IVE had lacks that bit more guts to get on with the job and ive seen theese dogos on youtube and theyve got the guts the size and the stamina they seem ideal for wat i want