MALAMUTEXGREY PUPS

There strong looking dogs and are a credit to their owners as they look very well looked after.I have seen first cross collie/greys with the same look about them probably not as heavy.My concern with this cross is how they will age? Wat are malemutes like at 7 year old and will the pups be sharp enough [bANNED TEXT] fully grown and a few years on their back.atb dell

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you started to work them yet

they was catching rabbits at 4 months and if i told you what else they started catching at 6and 7 months you would just call me a liar .. .besides it would not be aloud on this site

not my type of dog, but i hear they are a handy x

they was catching rabbits at 4 months and if i told you what else they started catching at 6and 7 months you would just call me a liar .. .besides it would not be aloud on this site

Not my cup of tea as I dont like the temperament of the northern breeds but best of luck, one very positive attribute and I don't mean this offensisvly is they dont look like a typical lurcher which attract attention.........

Not my cup of tea as I dont like the temperament of the northern breeds but best of luck, one very positive attribute and I don't mean this offensisvly is they dont look like a typical lurcher which attract attention.........

i know what you mean by the last bit ,we also work 2 little 20inch bedxwhip ,and they just look like rabbiting dogs ;)

There strong looking dogs and are a credit to their owners as they look very well looked after.I have seen first cross collie/greys with the same look about them probably not as heavy.My concern with this cross is how they will age? Wat are malemutes like at 7 year old and will the pups be sharp enough [bANNED TEXT] fully grown and a few years on their back.atb dell

good points ,only time will tell .

spot on as long as they do the job they worth havin a recon this cross will become more popular after this post :thumbs:

nice dogs and very well looked after but as for them being the next ultimate lurcher :icon_eek: i think your full o shit,you say the dogs have already paid for themselves even if they didnt go out again :icon_eek: bollox,at 11 mths you tell me how,and they were killing things at 7 mths(we both know what you mean)and not so much as a mark on em :whistling: i personally think your just trying to big this accidental mating up and do it again next year :doh: at £500 a pup

nice dogs and very well looked after but as for them being the next ultimate lurcher :icon_eek: i think your full o shit,you say the dogs have already paid for themselves even if they didnt go out again :icon_eek: bollox,at 11 mths you tell me how,and they were killing things at 7 mths(we both know what you mean)and not so much as a mark on em :whistling: i personally think your just trying to big this accidental mating up and do it again next year :doh: at £500 a pup

thing is if they are doin what it says on the tin i rekon thered be people queing for a 500£ pup, proofs in the pudding my friend :whistling: