New Look

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hows does one make the written word larger?i struggle to read such small print(should have gone to specsavers)

Hold the ctrl button and tap the + button should make your font larger for the session ..otherwise you'll have to make it larger in your browser options for a permanent fix

Kay, I can't find any arrow next to my name, for the pm's ?. Can't find the PM thing anywhere.

Top right of forum, select drop down box (down pointing arrow) next to your username... Then choose messenger. Also any new pms show up, next to your profile image in the same area, indicated by a red square, when you receive one.

that IS a good bit, as before i had to wait for my email, as it never came up straight away, but i have that prob anywayicon_redface.gif

absolute shite!! let's have a online poll back to the old i say

at least let's have a poll.....everyone should've been warned this was about to happen,people do not like change.........full stop....

Edited by higgins

Dave its easy when you have pressed a few buttons to see what they do , i found if easy to get round anyway :laugh:

OK Smart arse, i pressed all i could find but still no luck yet. May take me some time to find my way around it.

Dave its easy when you have pressed a few buttons to see what they do , i found if easy to get round anyway :laugh:

OK Smart arse, i pressed all i could find but still no luck yet. May take me some time to find my way around it.

its not that bad. we didnt like the new 5p. :drink: .give it a go :bye:

Mmm!!! :hmm: Not keen, Suppose we'll just have to like it or lump it. How do you upload pics now then? Was dead easy with the old style and it automaticaly resized for you too. Now you have to put in a url. and all that malarcky, does this mean you have to up load to a holding site like robbing photo bucket?

Cheers Weedy

Mmm!!! hmm.gif Not keen, Suppose we'll just have to like it or lump it. How do you upload pics now then? Was dead easy with the old style and it automaticaly resized for you too. Now you have to put in a url. and all that malarcky, does this mean you have to up load to a holding site like robbing photo bucket?

Cheers Weedy

think its just the same buddy

Erm, what's up with the pm's? Can't seem to attach images or add emoticons ...?

And on some pages the writing in people's replies gets smaller and smaller the further down the page you go. Or is that just me losing my mind?