New Look

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wallbash: How am I supposed to add my thoughts to the various threads,...only to DELETE them within moments,...I simply cannot work in these conditions :laugh::laugh:

You know I suffer from DELETITUS,...ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME OFF !

We'll just quote ya to death CW :lol:

To be honest its not that much different. Except im typing this with me fcuking shades on :clapper::clapper::clapper:

i dont think its brighter than the old skins , just a bit of a different green thats all :laugh:

Ian, can you not put a button "old style set up" for us technophobes and "new shit set up" for all you star trek fanatics out there ?, this is a working dog forum I thought, you need to be a qualified pox doctors clerk to work this new lot out :clapper: Having said that, I just posted on a thread, aw f@ck no, i'm not turning to technically competent am I ? any pox doctors need a new clerk out there ??? :toast:

PLEASE change it back :cry:

B

Ian, can you not put a button "old style set up" for us technophobes and "new shit set up" for all you star trek fanatics out there ?, this is a working dog forum I thought, you need to be a qualified pox doctors clerk to work this new lot out :clapper: Having said that, I just posted on a thread, aw f@ck no, i'm not turning to technically competent am I ? any pox doctors need a new clerk out there ??? :toast:

PLEASE change it back :cry:

B

You will get used to it :laugh:

Why is everyone complaining it's too bright? Looks fine to me... But then I'm a smartarse and calibrate my monitor. :blink:

Never come across such a reactionary group of luddites before. ;)

have you noticed all these cribbing how crap it is have been on here since it went back on line