Trapping Australia

Having recently moved to a country where that kind of trapping is legal (and a common practice) i can see both points of view. I have run trap lines VERY simular to these (leg holds)

I have also released animals from some traps for various reasons, and they have had a bit of a scrape, but they are not damaged. You have to realise the MASSIVE impact the Red fox has had on Australia...it has desamated many species of animals..

Its very easy to say "Thats wrong, this is right!" and so on. In China they eat dogs all the time. In the Phillapines (Spelling?) they eat Balout which is Duck foetus, in Malaysia they eat Monkeys...so what?..who are we to tell people what they can or cant do in there OWN country?...Im sure many of these places look upon western cultures with disgust...I mean, c'mom..who the f**k thinks Kebabs are exseptable!..lol.

If its legal, in the country your in...and if you so choose, then do it.

I wonder how many thousands of animals are gassed or poisoned in the UK?...i bet the number has increased since the ***...Obviously, the twat-ish Goverment there think its better to gas, than let decent hunting folk go about there life style!...at least an animal in a leg hold is held, and then shot in the head...a form of death i would much rather die of than getting Cymaged or summat!...each to there own.

Kye...

Well said kye :yes:

When are folk going to realise that all types of killing has some aspects of cruelty involved in it.If the person who is using the trap,snare,terrier,lurcher or what ever, is ok with there personal methods then thats fine by me.

Nature in itself is unbelievably cruel,the world is cruel and people are cruel.I try my best to keep the suffering to minimum while using traps and snares but there is a certain amount of cruelty involved.

The statement at the offset of this thread by Tomo that "we are all glad of the *** of leg hold traps etc" is quite ignorent.Do people on this site think a ferret scratching a rabbits arse (not cruel).Are they so ignorent that they think taking hares and rabbits with a lurcher isnt cruel.

ALL the hunters on this site really should take a close look at there chosen sports and realise that its all f*****g cruel,its just a matter of choice as to which type of sport(cruelty) you decide to participate in...LIFE IS f*****g CRUEL.........

Got that spot on Peg. :good::good::good:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JOEB

Personnaly, I couldnt give a rats arse if the bloke used punji sticks, hunting is hunting............but hey.......each to there own :good:

JOEB

whats a punji stick Joeb :blink:

Dont know if the spellings correct, but its those sharpend bamboo sticks that they used to put in pits for things to fall down & inpale themselves.

I shall be trying them on bunnys this year :D

JOEB

Having recently moved to a country where that kind of trapping is legal (and a common practice) i can see both points of view. I have run trap lines VERY simular to these (leg holds)

I have also released animals from some traps for various reasons, and they have had a bit of a scrape, but they are not damaged. You have to realise the MASSIVE impact the Red fox has had on Australia...it has desamated many species of animals..

Its very easy to say "Thats wrong, this is right!" and so on. In China they eat dogs all the time. In the Phillapines (Spelling?) they eat Balout which is Duck foetus, in Malaysia they eat Monkeys...so what?..who are we to tell people what they can or cant do in there OWN country?...Im sure many of these places look upon western cultures with disgust...I mean, c'mom..who the f**k thinks Kebabs are exseptable!..lol.

If its legal, in the country your in...and if you so choose, then do it.

I wonder how many thousands of animals are gassed or poisoned in the UK?...i bet the number has increased since the ***...Obviously, the twat-ish Goverment there think its better to gas, than let decent hunting folk go about there life style!...at least an animal in a leg hold is held, and then shot in the head...a form of death i would much rather die of than getting Cymaged or summat!...each to there own.

Kye...

I had Balut yesterday Kye :yes: Lammi kaayo ;) I have had chicken big mac in New Delhi because cows are holy animals to Hindus,and I couldnt find bacon anywhere in Pakistan or Afghanistan,each to their own,different strokes for different blokes right? :good:

Hylts, you are either a real mackem or youv'e gone native !!!!!!!! Balut !!!!! I've had the 100 year old eggs, but draw the line at balut !!! :sick:

Cheers.

P.S. don't forget the spurs for me, I hear thru' the grapevine quite a few are interested.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wildogman

:guitar: :11: i'd kill humans if i could get away with it and in many ways :lol: kiddin all ...... huntings hunting wateva you catch is guna end up dead any way and yeah doesent really matter wich way you kill anything i guess we wouldent hunt if we cared that much about there pain etc so yeah keep steaming ahead and be off with anythings head :p l0l good pics also :11: :diablo:

wildogman, and i dident mean any offence just lil cheek about it all :kiss: :diablo: :kiss:

Guest craftycarper
I have trapped myself in the States and these traps cannot be compared with what we use to use. They are state of art and the jaws only hold the animal with little pressure and do not break the skin. We should welcome posts from around the world and as long as the traps are legal in that particular country - Excellent.

bet that hurt...... :rofl::rofl: