Single Handed. . VS Anythingoes

Just thought i would let the lads in the competition no that Anythingoes CANNOT take part any further in the comp. Hes commited to work an is unavailable to take part in this heat. He has opted to give me a BYE into the next round. I sent ATG A text askin him if it would make it any easier on him if i travelled up to scotland an he told me it would not change his circumstances. Am as gutted as anyone an am sure ATG Is even more GUTTED. . :cry: Anyway the comp must go on so its on to the next round for me GOOD Luck to ATG If he takes part in next years. . Please keep silly comments to yourselves because it must have been shite on ATG To have to give the comp up. . .

Thanks Single Handed. . :thumbs:

its a shitter when work has to get in the way of your lamping :angry: . all the best anyway for the next round

It is mate, thats why work would wait if it was me, but some people dont have that type of flexabilty with there work. Am not complainin because it means i go threw but it would have still been good to meet ATG An have a lamp with him mate. . Just one of those things i suppose!!. .

Then you are up against the winner of Maxhardcore & Undisputed, simple as that ! Good luck to all left in the comp, and thanks to all who have taken part up to now !

cheers.

What i done was just forwarded the text off my phone to LDR an he just told me to put this thread up mate. . Anybody no when MAX VS UNDI Is takin place??

Just thought i would let the lads in the competition no that Anythingoes CANNOT take part any further in the comp. Hes commited to work an is unavailable to take part in this heat. He has opted to give me a BYE into the next round. I sent ATG A text askin him if it would make it any easier on him if i travelled up to scotland an he told me it would not change his circumstances. Am as gutted as anyone an am sure ATG Is even more GUTTED. . :cry: Anyway the comp must go on so its on to the next round for me GOOD Luck to ATG If he takes part in next years. . Please keep silly comments to yourselves because it must have been shite on ATG To have to give the comp up. . .

Thanks Single Handed. . :thumbs:

all the best in the next round Single Handed mate he is tried up a lot at work just now :thumbs:

Thanks jink, i was textin Brian before i did say id make the journey up mate if it would make it easier on him, unfortunatly it wouldnt change anythin. . Wish him all the best anyway an hope he gets some time to himself soon mate to do what he enjoys. . HUNT. . :thumbs: