DOGS STOLEN , CARLISLE

1 black bitch with white tip on tail , just gave birth to pups 6 weeks old blue in color both males . 1st cross bull x grey black dog about 2 years old, and a 5/8 3/8th bull cross black with white chest and white feet . about 15 months old

A friend of mine had dogs stolen last night from just outside Carlisle in Cumbria , so just givin a heads up of some possible dogs for sale very soon

a £500 reward will be given for return of all dogs

the dogs were taken from Scotby near Carlisle last night , the car seen was a LWB Red Isuzu trooper R reg. the reg started R2......

any sighting please PM me

1 black bitch with white tip on tail , just gave birth to pups 6 weeks old blue in color both males . 1st cross bull x grey black dog about 2 years old, and a 5/8 3/8th bull cross black with white chest and white feet . about 15 months old

A friend of mine had dogs stolen last night from just outside Carlisle in Cumbria , so just givin a heads up of some possible dogs for sale very soon

a £500 reward will be given for return of all dogs

the dogs were taken from Scotby near Carlisle last night , the car seen was a LWB Red Isuzu trooper R reg. the reg started R2......

any sighting please PM me

hope u get your dogs back mt.they has been 4 dogs down here pinched down north and they hav been sightings of this red jeep..they is plenty of lads looking out 4 this jeep

so looks like its not the first time they struck , good chance it the same lot then isnt it

which area are the dog that got stolen where your from mate ???

Edited by shaddow
hope u get your dogs back mt.they has been 4 dogs down here pinched down north and they hav been sightings of this red jeep..they is plenty of lads looking out 4 this jeep

so looks like its not the first time they struck , good chance it the same lot then isnt it

which area are the dog that got stolen where your from mate ???

been on the phone since i got the call, passed the word about , hope it's no long before theyre back home safe and sound----atb den