Bigland boy & Gypsy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kev and Deb's,

Happy New Year to you both and give Gypsy a big hug from me. :wub:

To all that do not know Gypsy she is 100% a working dog,a real good alrounder,show ,race,course and of course a good hunter.

She is such a strong bitch and I had to hold on to her one year she nearlly took my arms out of their sockets.

Good luck to all the pups.

Hope see you all very soon.

Best Wishes,

Pat and all the Somerset Lurchers and 2 little whippets. :thumbs:

H N Y to you Pat :thumbs: thanks for your comments, There seems to be a few people about who have one arm longer than the other now! :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

See you soon

Kev.

Hiya Kev

I'm so gutted I can't have one of Gyps pups - they are going to be stunners if they are half as good as her.

Rowan isn't as tall or as broad and all we ever manage to bolt is foxes - and I am scared half to death that he'll catch one one of these days - cos I won't know what to do with it!! :icon_eek: Has been very enlightening being able to see exactly where the bunnies go in the snow - but have not been able to sneak up on them - our snow is so crunchy :(

We have a rat in our compost bin and they haven't even managed to catch that :doh:

Poor Rowan would probably be a great dog if he didn't have the rooky owner handicap :icon_redface:

There you go let em have a pop now at me cos I'm foolish enough to be a girl and like getting out and about in the fields in the dark!

Take care all

Sheona

Hiya Kev

I'm so gutted I can't have one of Gyps pups - they are going to be stunners if they are half as good as her.

Rowan isn't as tall or as broad and all we ever manage to bolt is foxes - and I am scared half to death that he'll catch one one of these days - cos I won't know what to do with it!! :icon_eek: Has been very enlightening being able to see exactly where the bunnies go in the snow - but have not been able to sneak up on them - our snow is so crunchy :(

We have a rat in our compost bin and they haven't even managed to catch that :doh:

Poor Rowan would probably be a great dog if he didn't have the rooky owner handicap :icon_redface:

There you go let em have a pop now at me cos I'm foolish enough to be a girl and like getting out and about in the fields in the dark!

Take care all

Sheona

Yes it is such a shame, It would be nice if they were taken on by people we know quit well so we could see them come on.

There's nothing to be ashamed of being a rooky even the experts on here had to start somewhere.

I see nothing wrong with you being a girl and getting out and about in the fields in the dark :thumbs: just watch them drafty gateways :whistling: :whistling: :laugh: :laugh:

see you both soon

Kev.

Hiya Kev

Take care all

Sheona

i wouldnt listen to half of the net hunters on here you get out and enjoy it girl :toast: .

atb

bullmatt

• 3 weeks later...