Bigland boy & Gypsy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe the amount of simlarities in colours between both litters either. A couple of mine have got the white tip on the tail and a few have got the white feet too. I went to see Dave just before christmas and he got some pictures out and Bigland Boy seems to throw a lot of pup's with these ' Trademark ' markings ;)

Hagar - i've replied in my thread mate, don't want to hijack this thread with other dogs ;)

My mate who has used fred twice to his beddy/grey bitch and all the pups threw blacks bar 3 fawns.I was out yesterday with my mate who has the brother to mine a black dog thats thrown back to fred and carnt believe the stamp of dog he has thrown the dog ploughs into cover and has no esitation whatso ever and his feet have to be seen to believed .[bANNED TEXT] i picked my pup out of the same litter i went for one that had thrown back to the beddy/grey if i knew wat i knew now i would have picked one that resembeld fred.I have noticed you have a few black ones if it was my litter going on my mates dog i know wat i would be tempted to keep backthumbs.gif atvb dell

Happy new mate, hope you had a good one How's the pup's coming on ? Mine are starting to get on our nerves a bit now so i'm thinking they are nearly ready to go !! When you going to start letting yours go ?

Happy new year to you all,Yes ours are getting a bit of a handful now but we will see it out till they are 8 wks old, We have all but reached a decision as to which ones we are keeping on so will probably start to work through the interested list soon.