Bigland boy & Gypsy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

She looks big how many pups showed up on the scan.[bANNED TEXT] my mates bitch had pups to biglandboy they were big pups [bANNED TEXT] born to say they were out of two 22tts dogs.Good luck i know full well it can be a worrying time.atvb dell

Hi Dell, there was 7 showed up on the scan, We were hoping for 5 as I said before this was only done to to supply ourselves with a good pup leaving us 4 to find homes for. But never mind it does give us more to pick from :thumbs:. and I'm sure the right homes will come along for the rest :D

She looks big how many pups showed up on the scan.[bANNED TEXT] my mates bitch had pups to biglandboy they were big pups [bANNED TEXT] born to say they were out of two 22tts dogs.Good luck i know full well it can be a worrying time.atvb dell

Hi Dell, there was 7 showed up on the scan, We were hoping for 5 as I said before this was only done to to supply ourselves with a good pup leaving us 4 to find homes for. But never mind it does give us more to pick from thumbs.gif. and I'm sure the right homes will come along for the rest biggrin.gif

Wow Kevin the size of her!!!! Your be a granddad in know time hang in their. loldrink.gif And a drink down the pup in celebrate.

Hi Dell, there was 7 showed up on the scan, We were hoping for 5 as I said before this was only done to to supply ourselves with a good pup leaving us 4 to find homes for. But never mind it does give us more to pick from thumbs.gif. and I'm sure the right homes will come along for the rest biggrin.gif

Wow Kevin the size of her!!!! Your be a granddad in know time hang in their. loldrink.gif And a drink down the pup in celebrate.

Yes mate thanks for the Granddad comment lol :no: think you owe me a pint for that one :thumbs::D

yes bigland boy is 3/4 whippet 1/4 grey i have had 2 litters from him they have made good working dogs and the fastest racing dogs in the country

003-3.jpg

004-1.jpg

022.jpg

012-5.jpg

Thanks for that mate if we weren't already sure you have helped confirm that we made the right choice for a stud dog, Those are some fine looking dogs :thumbs: keep up the good work mate.

JEEEZZZZUS i bet you were not exspecting that many its a cert old fred is not fireing blanks Then Daves method rarely fails [bANNED TEXT] lineing the dog.Good luck with finding them homes.It was dogs my mate had trouble finding homes out of his litter he could have sold 20 bitches.Wat coulours are they? atvb dell