Haye v Valuev

im a profesional boxer so i know what im talking about and i reckon haye wont last 4rnds! he's far too small. i met him earlier in the year and it really suprised me just how unlike a heavyweight he is. he a muscular cruiser, nothing more. valuev has never been hurt, let alone beat! hes not a great fighter, but hes built like an outside toilet!! when he fought holyfield he showed that his size is a massive advantage as holyfield really struggled to get inside and haye aint any holyfield!

Remember Max Baer and Primo Carnera, every one said that he (Carnera) couldnt be hurt cos he was too big, Baer wiped the floor wit him.

yeah but bear was an animal!! differant league to haye.

Yeah, i agree with you. But you never know ! :D

im a profesional boxer so i know what im talking about and i reckon haye wont last 4rnds! he's far too small. i met him earlier in the year and it really suprised me just how unlike a heavyweight he is. he a muscular cruiser, nothing more. valuev has never been hurt, let alone beat! hes not a great fighter, but hes built like an outside toilet!! when he fought holyfield he showed that his size is a massive advantage as holyfield really struggled to get inside and haye aint any holyfield!

Yes but it might just be worth remembering holyfield was 46 years old in that fight !......i wont name drop like you did :D ....but needless to say,most people in the sport are making haye a favourite to win this fight.....

If you think haye is just a cruiserweight you are wrong.....he hit like a heavyweight even when he was a cruiser,his sheer speed and ring generalship gives him at least half a chance.......my only question mark is he wont even need to be hit with a clean shot from valuev to severely test his chin....valuev will be leaning all over him throughout the fight which will drain david physically if he is not mobile ....

Im finding it a hard one to pick but im leaning towards haye....personally id like to have seen david go with one of the old school trainers with experience at top level...adam booth is one of todays new age trainers with degrees in anatomy/physiology etc etc......which is great for getting him shaped up....but how useful thats going to be if hayes in the trenches i dont know....very interesting match up nonetheless.

Edited by gnasher16

Yes but it might just be worth remembering holyfield was 46 years old in that fight !......i wont name drop like you did :D ....but needless to say,most people in the sport are making haye a favourite to win this fight.....

If you think haye is just a cruiserweight you are wrong.....he hit like a heavyweight even when he was a cruiser,his sheer speed and ring generalship gives him at least half a chance.......my only question mark is he wont even need to be hit with a clean shot from valuev to severely test his chin....valuev will be leaning all over him throughout the fight which will drain david physically if he is not mobile ....

Im finding it a hard one to pick but im leaning towards haye....personally id like to have seen david go with one of the old school trainers with experience at top level...adam booth is one of todays new age trainers with degrees in anatomy/physiology etc etc......which is great for getting him shaped up....but how useful thats going to be if hayes in the trenches i dont know....very interesting match up nonetheless.

if haye finds himself in a fight with valuev i dont think he's got it in him to dig down deep and fight hard, and thats something no trainer can give you. haye hit hard for a cruiser, yes, but up at heavy he just hits like a normal heavy. hes gone for the weakest champ i think and he needs to stay well clear of both klitchkos. they'd ruin him.

if haye finds himself in a fight with valuev i dont think he's got it in him to dig down deep and fight hard, and thats something no trainer can give you. haye hit hard for a cruiser, yes, but up at heavy he just hits like a normal heavy. hes gone for the weakest champ i think and he needs to stay well clear of both klitchkos. they'd ruin him.

I disagree...haye proved in the mormeck fight he has the heart for a battle after suffering a heavy knockdown in that fight to come back and knock the guy out.......no trainer can give you heart no.....but a trainer can certainly give you great motivation and make you tactically aware during a bout that is going away from you......how much experience or knowledge booth has as a tactician or how he plans fights tactically i would say is questionable......yes at this stage of his career i dont believe he would beat either klitchkos,they would beat him yes ruin him no....

Edited by gnasher16
:clapper: Well what a size difference :blink: i think Valuev is just too big for haye to do any thing with, but stranger things have happened (granted not much more :) )

Your thoughts

I am going for Haye by dec ,had a pint bet with my mate.Valuev struggled with 46 year old Holyfield ,whom many felt beat him.