any english bullterrier cross lurchers out there?

2/8 in her not stubern scottydog lol n plenty stamina for the way shes bred ..

Get it behind a couple of good winter hares in the DAYTIME then come back and talk stamina. nice looker thou.

had 2 out of 4 DAYTIME this sesson and she isnt bred 4 them.. she a lot racier than she looks in the pic bearing in mind shes only 2/8 bull ..soo dont start with that crack when u obviously havent seen the bitch run ..tit

When, end of summer ! racey has nothing to do with it they aint good on hares fullstop, might kill the odd silly one on crap ground thats about it.

end of the day not all dogs are bred for hares, so why go on about bullxs cant catch hares ? personaly i think you might just be trying to knock of people dogs as your own aint up to scratch, aint we all in the same game ?

Not atall, it just gets me when people say they are good alrounders, thats bollocks cause they aint, a lad i know has 2 pit xs look racey as heck works them alot fit dogs, but they just drawing dogs realy, they catch a few rabs on the lamp aswell but there too bulky for the hard ones, another mate has a three quater bred, will not touch charlie but again does the pigs and rabs. There just chav dogs imo easy to bring on due to prey drive no brains all brawn smash into most furry moving things and have a tendancy to have weak toes point and shoot dogs a good straight greyhound would be a better allrounder imo theres enough crap about in the lurcher gene pool.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2/8 in her not stubern scottydog lol n plenty stamina for the way shes bred ..

Get it behind a couple of good winter hares in the DAYTIME then come back and talk stamina. nice looker thou.

had 2 out of 4 DAYTIME this sesson and she isnt bred 4 them.. she a lot racier than she looks in the pic bearing in mind shes only 2/8 bull ..soo dont start with that crack when u obviously havent seen the bitch run ..tit

When, end of summer ! racey has nothing to do with it they aint good on hares fullstop, might kill the odd silly one on crap ground thats about it.

end of the day not all dogs are bred for hares, so why go on about bullxs cant catch hares ? personaly i think you might just be trying to knock of people dogs as your own aint up to scratch, aint we all in the same game ?

Not atall, it just gets me when people say they are good alrounders, thats bollocks cause they aint, a lad i know has 2 pit xs look racey as heck works them alot fit dogs, but they just drawing dogs realy, they catch a few rabs on the lamp aswell but there too bulky for the hard ones, another mate has a three quater bred, will not touch charlie but again does the pigs and rabs. There just chav dogs imo easy to bring on due to prey drive no brains all brawn smash into most furry moving things and have a tendancy to have weak toes point and shoot dogs a good straight greyhound would be a better allrounder imo theres enough crap about in the lurcher gene pool.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: lol lol

Edited by katewoo

they like a bitch who in there [bANNED TEXT] mind would by a bull cross to catch hares give it up soft lad ,merle there for holding and if you are lucky they catch fast qaurry but not built for it full stop, mate had one liver packed in andwell thta was the end of the bull cross thtas why they breed them to saluks etc to give them wind and better feet

Guest dbull86
they like a bitch who in there [bANNED TEXT] mind would by a bull cross to catch hares give it up soft lad ,merle there for holding and if you are lucky they catch fast qaurry but not built for it full stop, mate had one liver packed in andwell thta was the end of the bull cross thtas why they breed them to saluks etc to give them wind and better feet

like it whin,merle= soft lad :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Didnt say for hares did i ? but if they say good allrounder then they must take longears in the day and rabs not just on the lamp when there all easier to catch, soft lad lol like that, the bullx is nowhere near as versatile as other crosses and anyone who says any different is talking poo. there good for one thing or maybe two but thats about it. like i say just point and shooters, in fast grab quick, rush everthing to cover, no brain no gears, if it aint killed in 30secs its getting away, think what you want its a fact.

Edited by merle24

Didnt say for hares did i ? but if they say good allrounder then they must take longears in the day and rabs not just on the lamp when there all easier to catch, soft lad lol like that, the bullx is nowhere near as versatile as other crosses and anyone who says any different is talking poo. there good for one thing or maybe two but thats about it. like i say just point and shooters, in fast grab quick, rush everthing to cover, no brain no gears, if it aint killed in 60secs its getting away, think what you want its a fact.

well said merle lad :clapper: