any english bullterrier cross lurchers out there?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how has my thread asking to see some english bullx turned into arguments over what is the best cross in the lurcher,i would like a bullx you may like a collie cross why argue whats the best,GROW UP CHILDREN.(my dads harder than your dad,lol)

id get used to it on hear mate ;)

not saw enough to give judgment but all the genuine biuls ive saw were not thta clever on the big feilds we hunt , unlesss aluk etc through them , unless only aqaurt mayb but they have there uses and look well hard

Nothing to do with big fields, the countryside is one big field to a dog that can jump and go through stuff on the chase, fences and hedges are just obsticels, they look well hard,, lol whats bolocks is that, so does a rottie, :clapper:

post-22893-1257110470_thumb.jpg
any of you lot got any english bullterrier cross lurchers working out there? if so any pics?

This is my english bull x greyhound whippet, just started workin lamp, 10months old. cheers. he's out tonight, lookin forward to it!

:toast::toast::toast:

Well after two years of hearing how many there are, well done MB, this is the first first cross i've seen on here :clapper:

this topic was put on to ask about englishbull cross if any one had pictures could they put them up. but any time bull is brought up there is a fight. bulls are shit at this and that but if you dont have or never had 1 you cant say anything about the breed just like any other breed. had a english x but it did not suit me but the person who has it now thinks its the bees knees l love a wheaten cross my self other pp :thumbdown:l a are bull others collie so if u dont have the breed then dont get involved in the topic

this topic was put on to ask about englishbull cross if any one had pictures could they put them up. but any time bull is brought up there is a fight. bulls are shit at this and that but if you dont have or never had 1 you cant say anything about the breed just like any other breed. had a english x but it did not suit me but the person who has it now thinks its the bees knees l love a wheaten cross my self other pp :thumbdown:l a are bull others collie so if u dont have the breed then dont get involved in the topic

well said iceman, i had a wheaton /bull /grey pup,but she didnt fit in and a friend has got her now, love the wheaton crosses , maybe in the future when the times right hey,i personaly like all dogs apart from the f****ed up show dogs, but that aint the dogs falt either,

any of you lot got any english bullterrier cross lurchers working out there? if so any pics?

if u dont mind me askin why the intrest in this cross ? my mate got one i tell him to put a pic of it on here for you

i have an english bull that comes ferreting with us and runs on the lamp, she is real steady when out, if she continues to prove herself i was thinking of putting a whippet /whippet greyhound over her,for my stock and friends.only a thouht at the moment.

have you got any pictures/vids of your bull working the lamp.or fretting...?....iv never seen one hunting before....

if u dont mind me askin why the intrest in this cross ? my mate got one i tell him to put a pic of it on here for you

i have an english bull that comes ferreting with us and runs on the lamp, she is real steady when out, if she continues to prove herself i was thinking of putting a whippet /whippet greyhound over her,for my stock and friends.only a thouht at the moment.

have you got any pictures/vids of your bull working the lamp.or fretting...?....iv never seen one hunting before....

no pics as yet,will get a few together in the next couple of weeks,i will put them up as an when i get them.