any english bullterrier cross lurchers out there?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2/8 in her not stubern scottydog lol n plenty stamina for the way shes bred ..

Get it behind a couple of good winter hares in the DAYTIME then come back and talk stamina. nice looker thou.

had 2 out of 4 DAYTIME this sesson and she isnt bred 4 them.. she a lot racier than she looks in the pic bearing in mind shes only 2/8 bull ..soo dont start with that crack when u obviously havent seen the bitch run ..tit

Get it behind a couple of good winter hares in the DAYTIME then come back and talk stamina. nice looker thou.

had 2 out of 4 DAYTIME this sesson and she isnt bred 4 them.. she a lot racier than she looks in the pic bearing in mind shes only 2/8 bull ..soo dont start with that crack when u obviously havent seen the bitch run ..tit

When, end of summer ! racey has nothing to do with it they aint good on hares fullstop, might kill the odd silly one on crap ground thats about it.

Edited by merle24
ebt are the thickest dogs out there so who would want a lurcher with half ebt in the breeding.

My EBTxCollie/Grey is far from thick......and she isnt stubborn.....does everything she can toplease and has speed and can turn well and does well on bunnies.....wouldnt change her for the world...but its personal preference....the particular cross isnt for everyone...shes 8 now so getting on a little bit bless her....:)

100_2660.jpg

DSCF6261.jpg

DSCF6335.jpg

Miss T x

thanks to all the people that posted pics as asked.some awesome dogs in there,as for the haters b*****ks to you lot, i have owned bulls for over 20yrs and love there qualitys maybe they wont catch a hare,i dont give a shit, maybe they wont catch as many rabbits as other types of lurcher,i still dont give a shit,as for being hard mouthed if i want a rabbit for eating i will go out with the ferrets and get some, my little bullterrier caught on the lamp tonight ,not bad for an 11mth old,with a full moon and no f***ing wind :rolleyes: o.k not 40 rabbits just the one but i enjoyed it all the same,and aint that what matters enjoying your dogs?

Edited by katewoo
thanks to all the people that posted pics as asked.some awesome dogs in there,as for the haters b*****ks to you lot, i have owned bulls for over 20yrs and love there qualitys maybe they wont catch a hare,i dont give a shit, maybe they wont catch as many rabbits as other types of lurcher,i still dont give a shit,as for being hard mouthed if i want a rabbit for eating i will go out with the ferrets and get some, my little bullterrier caught on the lamp tonight ,not bad for an 11mth old, o.k not 40 rabbits just the one but i enjoyed it all the same,and aint that what matters enjoying your dogs?

Well said.....it is indeed all that matters, as long as they do what you want and make you proud who cares what others think.....i just love watching mine do what she was bred to do wether she catches or not....always makes me smile....:)

Atb Miss T x

thanks to all the people that posted pics as asked.some awesome dogs in there,as for the haters b*****ks to you lot, i have owned bulls for over 20yrs and love there qualitys maybe they wont catch a hare,i dont give a shit, maybe they wont catch as many rabbits as other types of lurcher,i still dont give a shit,as for being hard mouthed if i want a rabbit for eating i will go out with the ferrets and get some, my little bullterrier caught on the lamp tonight ,not bad for an 11mth old, o.k not 40 rabbits just the one but i enjoyed it all the same,and aint that what matters enjoying your dogs?

Well said.....it is indeed all that matters, as long as they do what you want and make you proud who cares what others think.....i just love watching mine do what she was bred to do wether she catches or not....always makes me smile....:)

Atb Miss T x

:clapper::clapper: well said ladies ;)

post-22893-1257110470_thumb.jpg
any of you lot got any english bullterrier cross lurchers working out there? if so any pics?

This is my english bull x greyhound whippet, just started workin lamp, 10months old. cheers. he's out tonight, lookin forward to it!

like this one, keep us up to date on tonights lamping please.

post-22893-1257110470_thumb.jpg
any of you lot got any english bullterrier cross lurchers working out there? if so any pics?

This is my english bull x greyhound whippet, just started workin lamp, 10months old. cheers. he's out tonight, lookin forward to it!

like this one, keep us up to date on tonights lamping please.

never seen an english bull cross but that looks like a fookin belter mate

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:
so why would u want a stubborn lurcher surely one that does as its told would be far easier any bull x of any kind ive ever seen cant turn have no stmina are slow and crunch everything thats half cross im on about.only any good for quarry that bites back.there will be the odd few good ones out there but for the quarry we are allowed to hunt there is far better crosses just my oppinions from what ive seen working
Hello Katewoo :good:

She's a good girl. I think Ray's whippet would go nicely over her.

Is RAY your on about ray jones? that races his whippets

I can't remember his sirname off the top of my head. He's got a fantastic bitch called Tia that competes at Harlow.

When, end of summer ! racey has nothing to do with it they aint good on hares fullstop, might kill the odd silly one on crap ground thats about it.

end of the day not all dogs are bred for hares, so why go on about bullxs cant catch hares ? personaly i think you might just be trying to knock of people dogs as your own aint up to scratch, aint we all in the same game ?