any english bullterrier cross lurchers out there?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your little bitch looks well there a good greyhound my freinds got would put pace and size on them you would get real good allround dogs ,his sog is of the famous top honcho greyhound he ws winning at5 years old on the track , and once you have these pups thenyou can expend to make them katie dogs lol

your little bitch looks well there a good greyhound my freinds got would put pace and size on them you would get real good allround dogs ,his sog is of the famous top honcho greyhound he ws winning at5 years old on the track , and once you have these pups thenyou can expend to make them katie dogs lol

there will only be one litter of lurchers come out of this bitch if it happens at all,enough dogs for me and some friends.dont want my own so called line of lurchers.thanks for the offer but i have a few dogs in the pipeline just need to find the right one, this will take some nights out with so called dogs. :D this breeding will only go ahead if she proves herself as an acceptional dog.to many thrown together breedings out there with people thinking of there pockets before the dogs. :angry:

hee is aproven stud ive always said to fellow dog woman people get he best you can get and with a terreir greyhoud first then start from there , maybe breding lurchers is not good enough for your bitch and just keep them pure as its as easy to buy a decent dog if youre in the no , very true katie there are enough SHITE getting bred without any more ,hope it proves a good dog my old pal hadone good dog but not trustworthy with other pets all the best

i no what u saying [bANNED TEXT] u can get a lot of disobedient ones but ive saw some real good dogs in my time and i mean awesome ones fit as a fiddle and intelligent dogs just the time u put into them like any dog (look at shepards compare a guarding shepard to a police dog total different kettlie of fish its what u put into them)

i no what u saying [bANNED TEXT] u can get a lot of disobedient ones but ive saw some real good dogs in my time and i mean awesome ones fit as a fiddle and intelligent dogs just the time u put into them like any dog (look at shepards compare a guarding shepard to a police dog total different kettlie of fish its what u put into them)

well said .

ebt are the thickest dogs out there so who would want a lurcher with half ebt in the breeding.

A common misconception, they're not thick, they're the exact opposite. People think they're thick because they won't do what they're told. They're stubborn and need motivating or persuading to do what you ask of them. People who fail to train a dog will always blame the dog when it's actually the trainer at fault. My Bull Terrier is far smarter than the Staffords I've owned. He's bloody hard work but he's well worth the extra effort.

Just because a dog is easy to train doesn't mean they're smart.

Edited by hogdog
any of you lot got any english bullterrier cross lurchers working out there? if so any pics?

if u dont mind me askin why the intrest in this cross ? my mate got one i tell him to put a pic of it on here for you

i have an english bull that comes ferreting with us and runs on the lamp, she is real steady when out, if she continues to prove herself i was thinking of putting a whippet /whippet greyhound over her,for my stock and friends.only a thouht at the moment.

im a big fan of the bullterrier but why this cross if you want a rabbit dog to work with ferrets as a rule lurchers with bull in them are to hard mouthed, lurchers with bull in them tend to be for bigger quarry
any of you lot got any english bullterrier cross lurchers working out there? if so any pics?

if u dont mind me askin why the intrest in this cross ? my mate got one i tell him to put a pic of it on here for you

i have an english bull that comes ferreting with us and runs on the lamp, she is real steady when out, if she continues to prove herself i was thinking of putting a whippet /whippet greyhound over her,for my stock and friends.only a thouht at the moment.

im a big fan of the bullterrier but why this cross if you want a rabbit dog to work with ferrets as a rule lurchers with bull in them are to hard mouthed, lurchers with bull in them tend to be for bigger quarry

aint bigger quarry illegal whatdog? ;) u been using rose? it is rose aint it?

Edited by katewoo