whats the point

i did state that it was shot first,and there was no pics and i thought id worded it well enough...

feck the antis...who gives a rats ass what they fecking think :censored:

No mate, there are aload of plod on here and grasses, so you will just end up in the nick eventually. And it gives fuel for tha antis and gives the sport an even worse name.

yes you did type (shot first) but then around 4 whole lines on how this was your dogs first fox, to anyone reading your post, why would you and your mate, look at each other and say its your dogs turn next, if it was just to retreave a shot fox, no write up on any shooting what-so-ever

I wonder how many people who claim to have shot a fox for it to be retrieved hold a valid gun licence? It would take the authorities a matter of minutes to find out for themselves.......

The bottom line is that catching foxes and deer with dogs is now illegal. We all know that it's unfair, and unjust, but that's the law and until we get a decent government that has the balls to repeal the act, people must think before posting.

It is a well known fact that certain interested parties regularly visit THL looking for evidence of breaches of the law. They will try and use any evidence they find to prosecute individuals, and even if they can't do that they will misuse the evidence to highlight their cause.

I wonder how many people who claim to have shot a fox for it to be retrieved hold a valid gun licence? It would take the authorities a matter of minutes to find out for themselves.......

The bottom line is that catching foxes and deer with dogs is now illegal. We all know that it's unfair, and unjust, but that's the law and until we get a decent government that has the balls to repeal the act, people must think before posting.

It is a well known fact that certain interested parties regularly visit THL looking for evidence of breaches of the law. They will try and use any evidence they find to prosecute individuals, and even if they can't do that they will misuse the evidence to highlight their cause.

you don't need a license to use someone else's gun on legal permission etc....so you don't need a ticket to shoot a fox!

it was deleted for the exact reasons stubby has pointed out.

you are kidding no one with a write up like that

and this thread is fast becoming a debate on whats leagal and what isn't...........so to stop any bickering its CLOSED!!!