whats the point

hi all just wondering what the aim of this site is :blink: i thought it was for fellow hunters to share there thoughts,days out,experiences and so on,so why remove my post on last nights activitys :angry: it was the first for my bitch and excuse me for being excited and wanting to tell people on here...i wont fecking bother next time,il just stick to leaving snide comments on other threads...that seems to be acceptable :no:

Edited by craigyboy

what was it you wrote about ??

it was about my bitchs first retrieved fox :clapper: i am well chuffed,but unfortunatley its not what this site deems appropriate :blink: like i said i doubt il bother again :angry:

When some one says 'shot and retrieved' It's blatently obvious to anybody that it wasn't. It just gives the antis fuel. If it's about dogs and foxes in the same sentance, it's likely that the post/topic will be removed.

When some one says 'shot and retrieved' It's blatently obvious to anybody that it wasn't. It just gives the antis fuel. If it's about dogs and foxes in the same sentance, it's likely that the post/topic will be removed.

:good:

if you had a gun on the pic then you might get away with it like ;)

Spot on the button mate. :clapper::yes::good:

Edited by tdavepat

:good:

if you had a gun on the pic then you might get away with it like ;)

Spot on the button mate. :clapper::yes::good:

:gunsmilie:

hi all just wondering what the aim of this site is :blink: i thought it was for fellow hunters to share there thoughts,days out,experiences and so on,so why remove my post on last nights activitys :angry: it was the first for my bitch and excuse me for being excited and wanting to tell people on here...i wont fecking bother next time,il just stick to leaving snide comments on other threads...that seems to be acceptable :no:

Ive just read your write up (scrap bin) and its quite clear why the post was removed, and you know it too, so stop moaning about it, and next time, maybe think before you type :doh: