British Wildlife

Just wondering what are peoples favourite animal here in Britain? Not neccesarily in regards of pursuit or food :tongue2:

I always love watching deer but have yet to see a Chinese Water Deer in the wild. I also enjoy seeing birds such as owls, seabirds and even the common pheasant :yes: And I stilll find the fox an amazing creature :)

Simon

weasel or stoat attacking a rabbit.........gud stuff :)

I saw that about ten years ago, as a kid and in my early teens I was mad into wildlife and natural history.

A few yrs back I was staying on the coast of Norfolk,one morning I was driving to a spot to walk the dogs and a heavy frost was covering the whole place, as I turned a corner onto another country lane, a Barn Owl flew with me , literally, at the side of the car for a good 1/2 mile an owl was flying at the same speed as the car, surreal to say the least.

I also filmed a litter of fox cubs for about 4 weeks, got some good footage of the vixen stalking rabbits, amazing.