BORDER PUPS TWO LEFT

I HAVE A DOG AND BITCH PUP LEFT FROM A LITTER OF 5 I HAVE TAKEN DEPOSITS OFF THESE TO PUPS BUT DUE TO FAMILY PROBLEMS THE BLOKE DOESN'T WANT THEM THEY ARE CRACKING PUPS THEY HAVE BEEN WORMED AND FLEAD TO DATE REAL NICE PUPS. THEY ARE 9 WEEKS OLD OLD AND ARE K.C REGISTERED BOTH PARENTS ARE OWNED BY MYSELF AND THEY BOTH WORK RABBITS AND RATS. THEY ARENT OF NO SPECIAL NAMED BREED BUT THEY CERTAINLY DO THE JOB.£250 RING WITH ANY QUERIES 07932015955

I HAVE A DOG AND BITCH PUP LEFT FROM A LITTER OF 5 I HAVE TAKEN DEPOSITS OFF THESE TO PUPS BUT DUE TO FAMILY PROBLEMS THE BLOKE DOESN'T WANT THEM THEY ARE CRACKING PUPS THEY HAVE BEEN WORMED AND FLEAD TO DATE REAL NICE PUPS. THEY ARE 9 WEEKS OLD OLD AND ARE K.C REGISTERED BOTH PARENTS ARE OWNED BY MYSELF AND THEY BOTH WORK RABBITS AND RATS. THEY ARENT OF NO SPECIAL NAMED BREED BUT THEY CERTAINLY DO THE JOB.£250 RING WITH ANY QUERIES 07932015955

[/quotePICTURES WOULD HELP YOU ALL THE BEST WITH SALE

I'm confused - you are saying that they are KC registered but that they aren't any named breed? :blink:

THEY ARE K.C REG AND OBVIOUSLY HAVE A BREED BUT IF YOU READ PROPERLY :angry: I SAID IT AINT NO SPECIAL WELL KNOWN BREED.

I can assure you that I read your ad properly and I am still confused :blink: I quoted you directly when you said that they "ARENT OF NO SPECIAL NAMED BREED" A breed is a breed. You say they are KC reg Borders - so they are a "special named breed", the breed's name is Border Terrier. I would have thought that Borders were pretty well known. ;)

Anyway, before you get too narky - I've given you a bump haven't I :)

THEY ARE K.C REG AND OBVIOUSLY HAVE A BREED BUT IF YOU READ PROPERLY :angry: I SAID IT AINT NO SPECIAL WELL KNOWN BREED.

I can assure you that I read your ad properly and I am still confused :blink: I quoted you directly when you said that they "ARENT OF NO SPECIAL NAMED BREED" A breed is a breed. You say they are KC reg Borders - so they are a "special named breed", the breed's name is Border Terrier. I would have thought that Borders were pretty well known. ;)

he,s on about well known working lines of border terriers ya crank! :wallbash: whoppa!

what a tit! you must be a retard!

LIKE I SAID THE DOGS DO WHAT I REQUIRE IF SOME GENUINE LADS WANT A LITTLE MOOCHING TERRIER WHICH WILL KILL RATS AND RABBITS ALL DAY LONG GET IN TOUCH OTHER LESS EDUCATED PEOPLE SAVE YA KEYBOARD AND LOOK ELSEWHERE. ;)

LIKE I SAID THE DOGS DO WHAT I REQUIRE IF SOME GENUINE LADS WANT A LITTLE MOOCHING TERRIER WHICH WILL KILL RATS AND RABBITS ALL DAY LONG GET IN TOUCH OTHER LESS EDUCATED PEOPLE SAVE YA KEYBOARD AND LOOK ELSEWHERE. ;)

mine were kc reg mate and worked very well to ground its just that everyone on here thinks they have to be worker to worker as ive seen a lot of worker to worker scared of the dark.to me mate you can tell as the pup is starting to mature when you are starting to drop things for them and letting them watch if they have it or not.but as long as the dogs do what work you want them to do is fine mate.atb with the sale