• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My custom bad boy     I'm saving up for a scope.  

My Webley Raider 10 shot, .22 (Real Mans Calibre), 3-9x50 and a swift precision moderator.     Richard

There's an old (but nice) Mk1 Webley Hawk on it's way to me! They're not powerful by any stretch of the imagination and most have elongated crosspin holes at the rear of the cylinder with people

Posted Images

My Webley Raider 10 shot, .22 (Real Mans Calibre), 3-9x50 and a swift precision moderator.

post-29555-1257366042_thumb.jpg

Richard

My Webley Raider 10 shot, .22 (Real Mans Calibre), 3-9x50 and a swift precision moderator.

post-29555-1257366042_thumb.jpg

Richard

is it just my raider 10 or pcp gun that loses power when shooting in the cold or all of them because im new to pcp guns so just wondering

My Baby :) Rapid Death Dealer, Lefthand CS 800 Skeleton stock, with Falcon Menace scope and Nutshot custom carbon Moderator.

atvb Daz.

post-52570-0-43982000-1326316294_thumb.jpg

Lookin good Daz , that stocks a nice bit of kit

Cheers Buster Mate ;),

Its Deffo made the Rapid even better and lighter even though i'm not Part of the Noodle Arms Brigade :D.

atvb Daz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

post-71088-0-89105400-1331977482.jpg

This is my .20cal Airvolution, pushing a 14gr JSB at 960fps. It is a local built rifle, strong as a tank and simple in construction. The stock is Rosewood build by myself as a hobby.

I use it to take out geese-sized pest/quarry etc up to 80meters with pinpoint accuracy.

post-71088-0-91319300-1331977825_thumb.jpg

I know this pic actually belongs in the hunting dept but it's the only one on my pc.

This a QB78 running on 130bar air(hpa), I did the new valve etc myself. I use it for short range pestcontrol. The stock is from Imbuia and a pleasure in the shoulder. It pushes 8.4gr AA pellets at around 780fps for the first 12 shots which is enough for my setup.

post-71088-0-91319300-1331977825_thumb.jpg

I know this pic actually belongs in the hunting dept but it's the only one on my pc.

This a QB78 running on 130bar air(hpa), I did the new valve etc myself. I use it for short range pestcontrol. The stock is from Imbuia and a pleasure in the shoulder. It pushes 8.4gr AA pellets at around 780fps for the first 12 shots which is enough for my setup.

Some very nice rifles there Wildeboer! The Airvolution looks like a tank :yes::thumbs:

Thanks friend, I have shot a few brand-names and I still have the same rifle after 3 years. I guess separation is not in my language or needed after the purchase of this rifle. My firend who builds them are shooting at supersonic speeds filled to 300bar. Still super accurate at that speed but its to fast and hard on silencers in my opinion.