Harris Lost in Lincoln

The w@rriner

Harris Hawk wearing jesses and leg bells lost in the canwick park golf course area of lincoln on 20/10/09! There is a CASH reward for the safe return of this bird.

ring the local radio and get them to say it a few times during the day, , got a few hunting mates tha way will let them know, and am not very far away mate, atb with finding hm

Harris Hawk wearing jesses and leg bells lost in the canwick park golf course area of lincoln on 20/10/09! There is a CASH reward for the safe return of this bird.

ring the local radio and get them to say it a few times during the day, , got a few hunting mates tha way will let them know, and am not very far away mate, atb with finding hm

I rang links fm the other day they said they was going to give it a mention. (don't no if they did as i don't live in the area) Been up today putting posters out, not heard a thing yet, finding it hard to believe that he's vanished. Surely someones seen/heard him???

Which side of Lincoln? and how far do you expect it to fly from the area you lost it in?

its near the football ground, its the golf course opposite the big cemetry. i don't no the area well as i live in derbyshire, generally he doesn't tend to go far but is flown daily so should be fit and its was quite windy. The wind was blowing towards the football ground but its a built up area there and haven't had a single reported sighting so makes me wonder if he's gone that far?

The other side of the course is mainly open farm land so i'll be going back to look round there, as he's less likely to be seen round there because fewer people will be about. Also have the grounds man at the cemetry and the green keeper looking for him no signs on the course its self was up there fri no sign! there's loads of quarry on there tons of moorhens (which he likes alot) was hoping to find a carcass or see him chasing them. Sorry to go on but really want this bird back thanks all for keeping an eye out! much appreciated. for more info look on google maps canwick park golf course (satellite veiw) gives you an idea of the surrounding area thanks again Dale