Terrier Collars?

just to take the wind out of your sales mr strong stuff , you sell tat and you is mr cheep to mr tramp , come on folks whats wrong with proper dog ware , i know everything has a price but mr big baws is taken yous for a ride with his cheep and nasty TAT .............

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to take the wind out of your sales mr strong stuff , you sell tat and you is mr cheep to mr tramp , come on folks whats wrong with proper dog ware , i know everything has a price but mr big baws is taken yous for a ride with his cheep and nasty TAT .............

Stupid twat.

Hows the production of the terrier collars coming on?

Just another thought, one of the collars I have the D ring is close to the buckle, when the dog is loose and bouncing round it dont half clang! Misses calls it the door knocker collar.

Right mate, received big box of buckles last friday, just need to catch up with a few harnesses then will be onto these this week, they'll definitely be posted later this week to the lads I've promised them to.

I always leave enough gap between the buckle and D to avoid that annoying rattling mate.

All the best, except to you Carra, I think you sound like a right divvy!

just wondering how your couples are coming on and is it possible to have a triple setup :hmm:

To be honest, the couplers aren't coming on .............. yet, am trying to find somewhere to buy them, only thing then is that there are already established places that sell perfectly good quality ones, and probably as cheap as I could, am thinking that it might be best to stick to what I know ...........

Not trying to be an arse, just mean that where I can add individuality to collar design, it looks like couplers are couplers, I can't see what I can add to them to make them better/different, but am certainly open to suggestion mate!

All the best.

I Bellman and Flint have got it sorted for the couplers. Good quality and price aswell. Your collars look good and I think you have very competative prices amongst your market. I would buy one but I like my leather to much if you know what I mean! ;)

Oh and just ignore idiots posting shit like that

Edited by jpt

Right then.........

Have got around to making a few today and think I'm on the right track, well for chain/single dog collars anyway that is!

Will be posting the ones out I've promised to people in the next couple of days, am waiting on replys to 2 pm's for the others.

A few pics:

All collars are 38mm wide (1.5")

6 ply Red/White/Blue, obviously not intended for a working dog, just to show the different layers of webbing really.

Flgsml.jpg

5 ply plain black.

Blksml.jpg

5 ply Cammo.

Cmosml.jpg

5 ply Hi Vis Orange with Scotchlite reflective stripe:

Orngsml.jpg

Think am happy to start offering these for sale now so will post in classifieds.