LOST

Guest oldskool

this should be in the lost and found but i thought i would put it here anyway!! bare with me its a long story,,a few months ago i lent a rough coated terrier bitch to a lad. he is from the loup outside magherafelt area. after the weekend was over he claimed he lost her but i know another lad very well and he told me he would be the sort of person that wouldnt be adverse to selling it for a quick quid. anyway,, his name is peter scott and im just makin sure it was a genuine accident. if anyone has come upon the bitch then will they let me know? i have known him for a while and we have swapped a few favours back and forward but i still cant help it, i just want to be certain!! i've tackled him about it but he says the bitch jumped out of the pen and got away. i have my doubts that the bitch would have done that. first of all, she wasnt the sort to break out and second of all if she was going to break out she'd have done it on the first night, not the second. we searched for days and put up lost ads but she just seemed to have disappeared off the planet. recently i have heard more ill tales about the man and the paranoya is really settin in :).. there is a lesson to be learnt here, i think. :cry:

ps,, he was hunting with hounds down near the border somewhere when he had the bitch. im not sure where!!

I hope you get to find out oldschool......... :)

Just one question mate

He says he was hunting down the border, but she jumped out of the pen.

Can you clarify what you mean?

Just curious

Its a shitter when your not sure if someones bullshitting had my wallet go missing recently only person there was a chap who works for me. still gets to me now, when you know, at least you can stick one on him oldschool style

good luck,

Guest oldskool

I hope you get to find out oldschool......... :)

Just one question mate

He says he was hunting down the border, but she jumped out of the pen.

Can you clarify what you mean?

Just curious

Its a shitter when your not sure if someones bullshitting had my wallet go missing recently only person there was a chap who works for me. still gets to me now, when you know, at least you can stick one on him oldschool style

good luck,

sorry mate, he was down near the border hunting with her on a saturday. i went to lift her on a monday evening and he said she must of broke out of the pen on sunday.. my suspicion is that he might of sold her to some one near the border on the saturday!! the bitch mite possibly be genuinely lost but i have a nagging feeling in my gut... :11: as for sorting him out oldskool style, well me getting my ass kicked will only add to my problems :laugh: . he has an enormous family!

Guest oldskool

i used to have her on my phone but they are all gone. i think i have one downloaded somewhere, i will get it up asap. she was very rough coated and quite a big terrier. i wud say about 14" at the shoulder. cheers tommy! her name was guiness but if someone else has her then she mite be goin on a different name by now.

Edited by oldskool
Guest oldskool

she was pretty young at that time... my fat old bull in the second picture.. that was my team at the time, guiness boss and trooper. he caught the whippet/grey i had at the time and trooper was the result :laugh: .. both fat as pigs there

Edited by oldskool

good luck oldschool in finding bitch,i know [bANNED TEXT] it feels like;last week lost a mates dog,had him over at mine as a stud,and he f***ed off when out walking.i had to ring the man and tell him,felt sick but i new he was;nt nicked and had a good chance of finding him,and got him back.I don;t know [bANNED TEXT] you can do,just let all the local dog lads know and hope.Dogs do get out,so he might be telling truth,has he offered any money or helped you look for the bitch?if not he knows where it is.best of luck never give up.

Guest oldskool

peter scott was on the phone to me today... after having a heated discussion about the dog he swears blind that the dog is genuinly lost.... i told him i would make an apology so here it is!

ps,,im still lookin for the bitch so any help would be appreciated.. thanks to tommy for your help, i'll try there at the weekend....

Edited by oldskool
peter scott was on the phone to me today... after having a heated discussion about the dog he swears blind that the dog is genuinly lost.... i told him i would make an apology so here it is!

ps,,im still lookin for the bitch so any help would be appreciated.. thanks to tommy for your help, i'll try there at the weekend....

Well Oldschool, It would never replace your old hunting partner mate.................

but If I lost your dog mate, and you were good enough to lend the dog to me, I am sure that I and many others would feel bad enough to replace the dog, just as a good will gesture :yes:

but hey that sort of thing is getting rarer these day.

Bend it, break it, lose it, replace it ;)