brian nuttall

woundnt touch the terriers never seen a good one yet that can do the job proper an other name makein money theses days bin and gone for a few quid :thumbdown:

bobby your an helmet my diggin mate keeps em and they aint let us down

yer a no arse licker he buys litters on now and sells then on as is own every dog man nowes that true tel ya mate they mite b off mine bullshitters r us me and my mates dogs what tit u 2 r :censored::censored::censored:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know people all around the country that have kennels full just of his line,keeping it pure-his son Craig up Darlington has a full pack of them,& loads of his mates in the area keep kennels full

Hi there mate-I've only  just logged onto this web site 2023 to try and find an article written after Brian's death-I'm the bloke your talking about that owned Crunch Dog-he was as hard a terrier as i

I was one of Brian's very closest friends and went digging with him from when I was 16 until about 46(53 now)-in fact Brian and Maureen refer to me as there 'second son'. I kept Miner at my house fo

Guest dee mac

bobby 2 is right here lads brian has done a lot over the years for the black dog but this last few years things have went down hill in terms of size and type of dog and most importantly the buying of litters of black dogs then passing them off as his own breeding :thumbdown: but in general i still think he has done more good than harm :thumbs:

is he buying litters or is it litters out of bitches he has gave to people

took a bitch to him to get mated by miner, she wasnt quite ready so fair play let us take him and bring back after mating, the bitch worked well but breeding unknown , kept 2 back and brian bought the rest 5 i think , lovely bloke proberly the most knowlegable of the old school but ultimately a dog dealer ......

is he buying litters or is it litters out of bitches he has gave to people

took a bitch to him to get mated by miner, she wasnt quite ready so fair play let us take him and bring back after mating, the bitch worked well but breeding unknown , kept 2 back and brian bought the rest 5 i think , lovely bloke proberly the most knowlegable of the old school but ultimately a dog dealer ......

How did the pups you kept turn out?

• 13 years later...
On 23/10/2009 at 02:33, Guest eastmids said:

ive asked that myself on occassion no-one seemed to know,was he not half border or there abouts?.

he looks a tiny dog in the pictures.

I was one of Brian's very closest friends and went digging with him from when I was 16 until about 46(53 now)-in fact Brian and Maureen refer to me as there 'second son'.
I kept Miner at my house for about 5 month and he could kill a fox but he was not what you would call a hard dog,tho' he was always nose to nose with his quarry and not baying 3 feet away-Brian did have some of the hardest dogs you will ever see-Duke, Rocky and of course the famous bitch Penny from The Fell Terrier Book who was as hard as any dog and a dog called Briton which was actually a pup I bred and gave him-Miner was definitely NOT half border-I did have the bloodlines and knew his sire and dam but cant remember there names now-he weighed about 14lb so was not tiny.

• Like 6
On 22/10/2009 at 18:20, carp777 said:

i had brian down on my permission a few years ago with a mutual freind from derby way, my mate only had nuttal terrier's, anyway my mate's dog flew to ground when we dug down to him he'd got the "other fella" right by the throat under the jaw, and it was stone dead!! if i had'nt seen it with my own eye's i'd never have believed it!! the dog's name was "crunch" top terrier's bred by a top terrier man and gentleman

Hi there mate-I've only  just logged onto this web site 2023 to try and find an article written after Brian's death-I'm the bloke your talking about that owned Crunch Dog-he was as hard a terrier as it's possible to get-I once put him in a 12" pipe and for 3 minutes all you heard was a lot of bumping and then he came out,he had bitten thro' both sides of his lips with his fangs -the farmer said 'he's not very bloody good is he' so I told him to fetch a roll of bailer twine and fastened it to a bitches collar and let her go in until I felt her stop and then just started pulling her gently back and she came out with a good size fox stone dead with its head smashed to pieces-he once killed 3 foxes in one earth in about 40 minutes-I've dug with Brian in England,Ireland,Scotland,Wales,Belgium and Germany and I can tell all those people that slag of his terriers they have no idea what they are talking about.
I cant think who you are but I hope you read this and thanks very much for the compliment-if this lets you write e mail addressess then please get in touch at planettomo69@gmail.com

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Dave Thomson said:

Hi there mate-I've only  just logged onto this web site 2023 to try and find an article written after Brian's death-I'm the bloke your talking about that owned Crunch Dog-he was as hard a terrier as it's possible to get-I once put him in a 12" pipe and for 3 minutes all you heard was a lot of bumping and then he came out,he had bitten thro' both sides of his lips with his fangs -the farmer said 'he's not very bloody good is he' so I told him to fetch a roll of bailer twine and fastened it to a bitches collar and let her go in until I felt her stop and then just started pulling her gently back and she came out with a good size fox stone dead with its head smashed to pieces-he once killed 3 foxes in one earth in about 40 minutes-I've dug with Brian in England,Ireland,Scotland,Wales,Belgium and Germany and I can tell all those people that slag of his terriers they have no idea what they are talking about.
I cant think who you are but I hope you read this and thanks very much for the compliment-if this lets you write e mail addressess then please get in touch at planettomo69@gmail.com

Good post his stuff filled alot a yards at one time some of his blood still in them yards.

• Like 5
56 minutes ago, chesney said:

Good post his stuff filled alot a yards at one time some of his blood still in them yards.

I know people all around the country that have kennels full just of his line,keeping it pure-his son Craig up Darlington has a full pack of them,& loads of his mates in the area keep kennels full as well-Craig has his own pack of Fell hounds and the permission they have up Scotland is thousands of acres & they are hunting/digging 3/4 days a week
Anyone who slags off Brian or his terriers hasn't done much digging and are just all mouth and have been no where and done nowt-saying Brian is a rubbish terrierman is just like saying that Mohamid Ali can't box-regards Dave Tomo.

• Like 8