Midland

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone camped there before? what are the facilities like? showers etc?

YIS Croc

PS I will be in the beertent from Fri nite till Sun :drink: LOL I'm a natural skinhead n our lass is a curly ginner give us a shout if you see us :D

Me and the family enjoyed it :clapper: Never got around the whole show with two young kids, wife and dog although we got to see the demos put on by Simon Whitehead and Dave Sleight :clapper: Missed the terriers although had a good natter with Barry Wade on the CA stand :) Also got some moleskins, new binoculors and a couple of books including Peter Carnes deer book :D

Look forward to next year :rocker:

Guest big brad

didnt think the lurchers in the championship were as high standard as usual couldnt understand why there was a riot van of police in there eithor mind it beats chasing criminals round i suppose still i managed to sneak the lad in for free then we found a fiver by a tea stand so it wasnt all bad

Guest markbrick1
A few fights, lots of beer, I really wish I had signed the Plummer Terrier Visitors book and kicked myself all the way back home for not doing. :laugh:

we camped next to the plummer terrier tent and them dogs barked all feckin night if i had em next to my house i would of shot em