THIS SHOULD BE INTERSTING

STAMINA,lets sort out who knows and who does not . , and how to obtain it ,after all it is mentioned so often . :whistling:

The correct diet and right work .Should give most dogs Stamina.atb. Catcher :thumbs:

yes , but what would you class as stamina ,??and be happy with it .

To have the power to keep going when others cant.Catcher

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STAMINA,lets sort out who knows and who does not . , and how to obtain it ,after all it is mentioned so often . :whistling:

The correct diet and right work .Should give most dogs Stamina.atb. Catcher :thumbs:

just like me in the bedroom :whistling:

then what if the other dogs have not been out in a few months but your has ?? im not being funny but it could happen ,and thanks for the answers . Edited by UNFIT

then what if the other dogs have not been out in a few months but your has ?? im not being funny but it could happen ,and thanks for the answers .

Why hasn't yours been out the past couple of months :whistling: too busy answering questions on here :clapper: :clapper: :tongue2: :tongue2:

just like me in the bedroom :whistling:

man on man no dought . lol

then what if the other dogs have not been out in a few months but your has ?? im not being funny but it could happen ,and thanks for the answers .

It has nothing to do with any one dog.You asked what stanima was i told you.atb. Catcher

Why hasn't yours been out the past couple of months :whistling: too busy answering questions on here :clapper: :clapper: :tongue2: :tongue2:

im not a 7 at night to 9 hunter ,i get out when every one else is tucked up .

It has nothing to do with any one dog.You asked what stanima was i told you.atb. Catcher

so if my dog cant run after 3 runs ,and your keeps going for one more run longer ,your dog has stamina .i dont think so .that is what is wrong with this site those answers that just dont add up .
think a lot a people need tae ask what stamina means...................
that is what im getting at :thumbs:

Its just energy be it mental or physical.atb. Catcher :thumbs:

could not agree more .:and i thought no one would say it . Edited by UNFIT