• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

keep em coming stevie!!

Not sure if I should or not. Several people have said I should be carefull cos of unwanted attention. As I said in other thread all is above board and legal. More to the point HUMANE. After all no animals IMO should suffer, not even a rat.

keep them coming fella...like you said all legal,all good :clapper::clapper::clapper:

PLEASE don't listen to the "wish i had the balls to but i haven't" crew and keep the posts coming chaps,like you say and we ALL CAN SEE there's nothing illigal about your posts and to be honest they show how it's done with one neat hole dug,the digging tools needed and ALLWAYS a humane dispacher and not forgetting a decent dog or two in your pics.The Hunting Life seems to be a bit much for some,maybe Fluffy Bunnie Pets .com would be more there thing ffs.

PLEASE don't listen to the "wish i had the balls to but i haven't" crew and keep the posts coming chaps,like you say and we ALL CAN SEE there's nothing illigal about your posts and to be honest they show how it's done with one neat hole dug,the digging tools needed and ALLWAYS a humane dispacher and not forgetting a decent dog or two in your pics.The Hunting Life seems to be a bit much for some,maybe Fluffy Bunnie Pets .com would be more there thing ffs.

Thanks mate. Shall think about it and try not to make another comment on the pet only Plummers.

PLEASE don't listen to the "wish i had the balls to but i haven't" crew

Its got nothing to do with balls and everything to do with brains ;)

I admit mine could be bigger than it is but if I've nowt to hide why not post?

Hey, I am not having a go at you matey.......your choice so crack on, just feel that most hunts would take a fairly dim view of their business splashed all over the net, but thats just my humble opinion.