plummer terriers

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with what you say Glenn. But surely worker to worker when possible is more lightly to get the results that people on this site would want. And not to offer a non working dog up for stud on a w

Posted Images

Any other guys on here have a plummer terrier?....stunning little dogs,hard working and very loyal........i think im the only owner of one in the entire southwest,never seen one other than mine in this neck of the woods...was maybe thinking of putting mine out to stud and get the breed going stronger....i beleive the nearest breeder (reputable) was norfolk where mine came from.
Well,well,well,some on here may know most don't but i got accused of being the one who grassed them lot up to the rspca as i has just fallen out with one of their family(brother in law),the real truth is they were getting raided for robbing stuff and the old bill called them in.This i know due to another pal getting a visit from the rspca and him having a plummer terrier at his and the rspca officer spoke to him about that lot.Shane is reg'd on here as nbgdolls but hasn't been on here for ages,Dumbo on here or Dan as he's called on the wpt site and is a mod on there has been selling pups for this kennels and due to me not being quiet about whats gone on and the truth about there dogs and kennels i've been banned from that site.If any one thinks i'm just bitching then you have those spineless cowards stab your tyres out and put grinding paste in your engine,threaten to kill your dogs,trying to tell everyone who'll listen i'm a grass,even on a post on the wpt(not one person who we both know thinks i did grass) and be cool about it,glad someone else put this link up all the other plummer sites have shown it except the wpt,i wonder why not eh Dan/dumbo?.Shame you had to find out like this about where your dog came from but it don't mean the things no good(it might even have the same dam as my dog)and Sams a nice enough dog(just don't get out much lol)just do your best with it,thats all any of us can do with our charges.

As for folks charging £300 for a plummer ffs.

I joined the wpt forum and their all full of shit ! talk about a bunch of prats? they say their in int for the sake of the breed yet hold back the wpt by acking like children (new blood and old blood) who gives as shit as long as the dogs inprove ??? and as for selling wpt for £300 Grow up ? their worth twice that. And know i don't breed wpt at all.

Well,well,well,some on here may know most don't but i got accused of being the one who grassed them lot up to the rspca as i has just fallen out with one of their family(brother in law),the real truth is they were getting raided for robbing stuff and the old bill called them in.This i know due to another pal getting a visit from the rspca and him having a plummer terrier at his and the rspca officer spoke to him about that lot.Shane is reg'd on here as nbgdolls but hasn't been on here for ages,Dumbo on here or Dan as he's called on the wpt site and is a mod on there has been selling pups for this kennels and due to me not being quiet about whats gone on and the truth about there dogs and kennels i've been banned from that site.If any one thinks i'm just bitching then you have those spineless cowards stab your tyres out and put grinding paste in your engine,threaten to kill your dogs,trying to tell everyone who'll listen i'm a grass,even on a post on the wpt(not one person who we both know thinks i did grass) and be cool about it,glad someone else put this link up all the other plummer sites have shown it except the wpt,i wonder why not eh Dan/dumbo?.Shame you had to find out like this about where your dog came from but it don't mean the things no good(it might even have the same dam as my dog)and Sams a nice enough dog(just don't get out much lol)just do your best with it,thats all any of us can do with our charges.

As for folks charging £300 for a plummer ffs.

I joined the wpt forum and their all full of shit ! talk about a bunch of prats? they say their in int for the sake of the breed yet hold back the wpt by acking like children (new blood and old blood) who gives as shit as long as the dogs inprove ??? and as for selling wpt for £300 Grow up ? their worth twice that. And know i don't breed wpt at all.

Couldnt agree more.Dan hendy from there was the one who told me last year that Boadacia was the place to get a plummer.glad i took no notice of that fool.Now they make him a mod. Any topic they dont like gets closed or swept under the carpet.

i was also on the working plummer forum for a while and found it very interesting. for anyone into ratting it is probably the best ive seen. the members when i was on where varied and the majority helpfull and friendly the posts interesting the photography brillient. the forum has a small core of working terrier enthusiasts that work there dogs below. in genrtal a good place for working plummer owners. and i reckon most folk slating the forum have agenda.s or an axe to grinde...

the best ratting post i have ever read/seen was on this forum. i have a clear mental picture of two dogs standing looking knackered after a masive amount of rats at a chicken farm. i cant remember the total but it was several hundred rats. worth joining just to see that post :)

i am unbiased and know not one of the members personally. neither do i bother with any of the clubs. i just like working my wards and talking to like minded folk.

Any other guys on here have a plummer terrier?....stunning little dogs,hard working and very loyal........i think im the only owner of one in the entire southwest,never seen one other than mine in this neck of the woods...was maybe thinking of putting mine out to stud and get the breed going stronger....i beleive the nearest breeder (reputable) was norfolk where mine came from.