plummer terriers

tell you what to do with plummers .ram them up your arse thay r utter shite nuthing but inbred crap .

A plummer (or any other dog for that matter) would not fit up the average arse. Do you not do biology lessons at school? May i suggest that you ask your teacher to show you the human anatomy to illustrate why? If not then try to shove your well hard bull/lakeland/fell/all of the above, up your own arse and you will probably notice that it is not physically possible.

Now stop being so silly. :nono:

For those interested there is an add in the countrymans weeky selling plummer pups in the manchester area.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with what you say Glenn. But surely worker to worker when possible is more lightly to get the results that people on this site would want. And not to offer a non working dog up for stud on a w

Posted Images

Any other guys on here have a plummer terrier?....stunning little dogs,hard working and very loyal........i think im the only owner of one in the entire southwest,never seen one other than mine in this neck of the woods...was maybe thinking of putting mine out to stud and get the breed going stronger....i beleive the nearest breeder (reputable) was norfolk where mine came from.

Been asked to put up even though I've shut up!!!

This is the one I have left. IMO a reasonable example of the breed. Good strong head, not tri, docked.

Brilliant pet, highly obedient, good ratter, good retriever of fur and feather, works to ground but will never be a world beater.

Any other guys on here have a plummer terrier?....stunning little dogs,hard working and very loyal........i think im the only owner of one in the entire southwest,never seen one other than mine in this neck of the woods...was maybe thinking of putting mine out to stud and get the breed going stronger....i beleive the nearest breeder (reputable) was norfolk where mine came from.

This is the one I have left. IMO a reasonable example of the breed. Good strong head, not tri, docked.

Brilliant pet, highly obedient, good ratter, good retriever of fur and feather, works to ground but will never be a world beater.

tell you what to do with plummers .ram them up your arse thay r utter shite nuthing but inbred crap .

A plummer (or any other dog for that matter) would not fit up the average arse. Do you not do biology lessons at school? May i suggest that you ask your teacher to show you the human anatomy to illustrate why? If not then try to shove your well hard bull/lakeland/fell/all of the above, up your own arse and you will probably notice that it is not physically possible.

Now stop being so silly. :nono:

For those interested there is an add in the countrymans weeky selling plummer pups in the manchester area.

Nobodys interested as the breeder aint trust worthy! hence they have to sell via countrymans both clubs have 18month waiting lists ..well we do :clapper:

and his sister wyremead maddy

mady1.jpg

Why dont u be a proper countryman and stick together with all working terriers and their owners. If you were intelligent you would know that the enemy is out side this forum and not within. My plummers arent shite and I dont post pathetic staements so why dont you try and grow up a bit and support all within this forum and stop expecting a clap / applause from others for youre ignorant , unhelpful and useless posts.

every plummer i have seen with the exeption of one has been hopeless. and dnt start battering on about being together how many plummer clubs are thare then? 3 or 4 becase they all argue about whos [bANNED TEXT] with the breed and crap like that went to a few shows during the summer how many had plummer classes? went to the nielston show saw two plummers . so if they are that good why dont everybody have them i will tell u why because the r not very good

Why dont u be a proper countryman and stick together with all working terriers and their owners. If you were intelligent you would know that the enemy is out side this forum and not within. My plummers arent shite and I dont post pathetic staements so why dont you try and grow up a bit and support all within this forum and stop expecting a clap / applause from others for youre ignorant , unhelpful and useless posts.

every plummer i have seen with the exeption of one has been hopeless. and dnt start battering on about being together how many plummer clubs are thare then? 3 or 4 becase they all argue about whos [bANNED TEXT] with the breed and crap like that went to a few shows during the summer how many had plummer classes? went to the nielston show saw two plummers . so if they are that good why dont everybody have them i will tell u why because the r not very good

Never mind shows. Im betting you've never actually seen one work? If so,how many,and doing what? If not then you are not really qualified to comment are you?.........Did you manage to shove your (well 'ard) terrier up your arse by the way? :unsure:

Edited by stormyboy

it would depend on how you work your dogs. what you work them to how you enter them and the breeding of the dogs.

if you get the mix of the above right some plummers are capable of becoming very usefull :) you are entitled to your opinion. as it will be based on what you have seen of the breed :yes: ive allways liked the breed and decided to give em a go. and to date. i am happy with the ones i own :yes:

ps next time your at the neison show come over and have a chat and i#ll tell you all about em. :drink:

Edited by Cleanspade
WELL THIS WAS THE START OF PLUMMERS FOR ME HERE WYREMEAD SHONA ( AS SEEN IN BRUCE FOGYLES BOOK)

WYREMEAD SHONA

shona.jpg

rany.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

Nothing like a bit of self promotion Glenn! :guitar::laugh: dogs aren't too shabby though!

Edited by stormyboy