plummer terriers

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with what you say Glenn. But surely worker to worker when possible is more lightly to get the results that people on this site would want. And not to offer a non working dog up for stud on a w

Posted Images

Bet the link you supplied aint listed under "links"on dumbo/dans site ...

If i had known about the way Bodicea kept his dogs back then he would'nt have had any from me.

But then I must say when I saw them at the shows they looked well.... you live and learn.

gaza this is sam your dogs sire

P1010114.jpg

thats the one glenn,glad i found you on here, many on here seem to think im some sort of idiot,ive only mentioned that id like my dog to sire a litter or two and im sat here with a tin hat already.

I am not and will not just breed from dog for the sake of money,i think hes a great little dog.....when i say "hard worker",i mean he is keen, gets stuck in,full of graft and does not tire easily.......if someone tells me how i'll put some pics up here.

P1010114.jpg

thats the one glenn,glad i found you on here, many on here seem to think im some sort of idiot,ive only mentioned that id like my dog to sire a litter or two and im sat here with a tin hat already.

I am not and will not just breed from dog for the sake of money,i think hes a great little dog.....when i say "hard worker",i mean he is keen, gets stuck in,full of graft and does not tire easily.......if someone tells me how i'll put some pics up here.

Worry not about the abuse . Pics well go to or forum .http://europeanplummerterriersocietyt.forumup.com/index.php?mforum=europeanplummerterriersocietyt .register and i will expalin there saves time and space on this very important working dog only site lol

Edited by AMADORE

P1010114.jpg

Dont worry about it gazza, most of the "proper" terrier lads on here think we are mad for just owning plummers. None of that lot ever , ever, ever bother breeding a litter to make a few bob , yeah sure. Keep ya head held high my Plummer brother.

P1010114.jpg

Dont worry about it gazza, most of the "proper" terrier lads on here think we are mad for just owning plummers. None of that lot ever , ever, ever bother breeding a litter to make a few bob , yeah sure. Keep ya head held high my Plummer brother.

hahaha,plummer brother,love that.....cheers fellas,nice to know im not alone....glenn....i have already registered on your forum but cant access it, keeps saying my id or pword is incorrect, not sure you have activated my account yet mate......user name is gary millgate.

P1010114.jpg

I'm not picking a fight but you still haven't answered my question. " Keen, get's stuck in, full of graft"???? Fox? Mouse?