bull cross section????

Guest robbie1

Guest robbie1

as you will all have noticed this section goes crazy when the bull cross is mentioned and it cant be good to outsiders looking in so cant we have a seperate bull cross section so all the nonsense and bickering stops????? it must be simple to add one and then non bull cross fans can simply not go in the section as they have no interest in strong dogs and alot of needless in house arguing will be stopped!!! it can only be good for the site imo and would stop alot of people falling out over such a stupid thing. its obvious it dont work this way so please can something be done??? yis robbie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as you will all have noticed this section goes crazy when the bull cross is mentioned and it cant be good to outsiders looking in so cant we have a seperate bull cross section so all the nonsense and bickering stops????? it must be simple to add one and then non bull cross fans can simply not go in the section as they have no interest in strong dogs and alot of needless in house arguing will be stopped!!! it can only be good for the site imo and would stop alot of people falling out over such a stupid thing. its obvious it dont work this way so please can something be done??? yis robbie

well said mate :clapper:

Guest lurchers&terriers

i know where you coming from pal but what about a hancock or plummer section or a lamping hares section. :thumbs:

Never work as someone has already pointed out you would need a section for everything in here. From a personal point of view I have nothing against this cross. What I do have a problem with is idiots making outragous claims about what their dog can do and thinking that because they have a bull x it will be better stonger faster and feel less pain than any of the other x's. The deerhound thread was a good example of guys just showing of their dogs and being proud of them none of the my dog is better than your dog crap that ends up ruining a good thread :thumbdown:

Edited by undisputed
Guest robbie1

i know where you coming from pal but what about a hancock or plummer section or a lamping hares section. :thumbs:

dont start lol!!!! that can all stay in this section mate. its a shame its come to this but all the bitching (of which ill admit being guilty of on occasion) has to stop as its a nightmare sometimes after all we all love the same game!!!! yis robbie

Guest fence_hopper

Never work as someone has already pointed out you would need a section for everything in here. From a personal point of view I have nothing against this cross. What I do have a problem with is idiots making outragous claims about what their dog can do and thinking that because they have a bull x it will be better stonger faster and feel less pain than any of the other x's. The deerhound thread was a good example of guys just showing of their dogs and being proud of them none of the my dog is better than your dog crap that ends up ruining a good thread :thumbdown:

it worked before and it was quite a good section to :victory:

Guest robbie1

thats what im saying mate with a seperate section it would work both ways neither side (tho it shouldnt be like that!!!) could just not enter the section if thats not what floats their boat and the chance wont be there to have a dig at other types. robbie