bull x weight

my pup is 4month 3 week 20tts 43ilb in weight feddin him barf just under 2 lb of meat and bone a day each time after 45 min to 1hr exercise this is twice daily and the amount of exercise is only a rough guide as im with him 24/7 he also gets the odd tin of pilchards or snacks in between do other people feed their pups on a adlib basis or are they more strict my dog does not look overweight and have decide that until i start to condition him for work im going to carry on this way his biscuits which i feed as snacks are 27%protein 18%oils hes basically a 3/4 bred bull cross am i worrying about how much he is eating too much?if he does get alittle overweight iis this easy enough to get rid off ? or basically should i keep on giving him as much variety of raw meat and bones and worry about amounts fed later nay hints or helpful tips welcome good hunting matt32

post-33232-1255810688.jpg

hes a pup good food and plenty :clapper: and plenty exercise he looks what a pup of that age should look like ;)

thanks mate its mad all the doubts and worries you get about youre pup while its growing up i suppose its cos we all want to make sure they do what we want them for

my pup is 4month 3 week 20tts 43ilb in weight feddin him barf just under 2 lb of meat and bone a day each time after 45 min to 1hr exercise this is twice daily and the amount of exercise is only a rough guide as im with him 24/7 he also gets the odd tin of pilchards or snacks in between do other people feed their pups on a adlib basis or are they more strict my dog does not look overweight and have decide that until i start to condition him for work im going to carry on this way his biscuits which i feed as snacks are 27%protein 18%oils hes basically a 3/4 bred bull cross am i worrying about how much he is eating too much?if he does get alittle overweight iis this easy enough to get rid off ? or basically should i keep on giving him as much variety of raw meat and bones and worry about amounts fed later nay hints or helpful tips welcome good hunting matt32

s.p.w you readin this mate is your dog the bullx in the lurcher hybrid section they look similiar

my pup is 4month 3 week 20tts 43ilb in weight feddin him barf just under 2 lb of meat and bone a day each time after 45 min to 1hr exercise this is twice daily and the amount of exercise is only a rough guide as im with him 24/7 he also gets the odd tin of pilchards or snacks in between do other people feed their pups on a adlib basis or are they more strict my dog does not look overweight and have decide that until i start to condition him for work im going to carry on this way his biscuits which i feed as snacks are 27%protein 18%es basically a 3/4 bred bull cross am i worrying about how much he is eating too much?if he does get alittle overweight iis this easy enough to get rid off ? or basically should i keep on giving him as much variety of raw meat and bones and worry about amounts fed later nay hints or helpful tips welcome good hunting matt32

pup looks in good condition coat and weight wise but i would personaly be start treating him like an adult dog from now on cutting out the snacks and just one good meal a day given praise when due and correcting him like wise but weight wise he looks sound pal :victory: hes beauty...........slip :thumbs:

my pup is 4month 3 week 20tts 43ilb in weight feddin him barf just under 2 lb of meat and bone a day each time after 45 min to 1hr exercise this is twice daily and the amount of exercise is only a rough guide as im with him 24/7 he also gets the odd tin of pilchards or snacks in between do other people feed their pups on a adlib basis or are they more strict my dog does not look overweight and have decide that until i start to condition him for work im going to carry on this way his biscuits which i feed as snacks are 27%protein 18%es basically a 3/4 bred bull cross am i worrying about how much he is eating too much?if he does get alittle overweight iis this easy enough to get rid off ? or basically should i keep on giving him as much variety of raw meat and bones and worry about amounts fed later nay hints or helpful tips welcome good hunting matt32

pup looks in good condition coat and weight wise but i would personaly be start treating him like an adult dog from now on cutting out the snacks and just one good meal a day given praise when due and correcting him like wise but weight wise he looks sound pal :victory: hes beauty...........slip :thumbs:

thanks mate what do you reckon to start 1/3 of his food in the morn rest in evenin for a week then just one meal a day what time is it best fed evenings?

That pup looks fine to me !! I have a 12 week old pup, and I feed her whenever she wants to eat ! Raw chicken, rabbit, beef, milk, eggs, complete food, bone meal powder, etc. I like to see a pup eat, if they have a bit extra wheight on when they mature, it's better to trim them down, than try to build up an underwheight pup !

Cheers.

thanks mate what do you reckon to start 1/3 of his food in the morn rest in evenin for a week then just one meal a day what time is it best fed evenings?

yea that be spot on i always feed mine late in the evening for the simple fact that i might want to go for lamp some nights an you couldn go with the dog fed i just stick to that routine true out the season by all means i would keep bit of weight on the pup too ya no keep him strong that system worked an stil works for me.......... :thumbs: slip