• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ROUGH COATED
Good man! That last terrier is a double of mine.
Thats what I meant awhile back about some pics ..The other side is identical to yours ..She aint a bad little bitch nice and small handy size.Coat has come really rough this year normally a lot tighter.

What size is she ? Mine just over 14 tts and i can just span his chest' his coat is very thick like a lakey.

She is about 12 inch easily spannable with a russell type coat nice and tight

Bang on mate' let us no how she gets on 'And all the best for the season

Because theres been f**k all to ground by me HAHAHAHAHA ;)

Good man! That last terrier is a double of mine.
Thats what I meant awhile back about some pics ..The other side is identical to yours ..She aint a bad little bitch nice and small handy size.Coat has come really rough this year normally a lot tighter.

What size is she ? Mine just over 14 tts and i can just span his chest' his coat is very thick like a lakey.

She is about 12 inch easily spannable with a russell type coat nice and tight

Bang on mate' let us no how she gets on 'And all the best for the season

Because theres been f**k all to ground by me HAHAHAHAHA ;)

iknow what you mean RC i can't find fook all either..Well done steviemann..hats off to you! :thumbs:
You missed some good shots today Hannah Twice charlie only yards away and some deer about 15 yards away ..But you prefer the company of them people to us :cry:

Its never about preference Sweet cheeks, its always about business. ;) PM where your meeting monday and i may grace you with my presence. :D

You missed some good shots today Hannah Twice charlie only yards away and some deer about 15 yards away ..But you prefer the company of them people to us :cry:

Its never about preference Sweet cheeks, its always about business. ;) PM where your meeting monday and i may grace you with my presence. :D

We are 200 metres from my front door :kiss:

We are 200 metres from my front door :kiss:

Ace so you can make me a cuppa before the meet then, being the gent that you are :kiss:

Hang on . . . you've got puppies at yours as well haven't you???!!!! I can always retire to snog them if the weather is miserable. :wub: :wub: :wub: