dogs feet

go to chemist and and get some alum, mix a spoon of alum and a spoon of salt in a little bucket of warm water and bath there feet in it after road work this will harden of the feet and the skin round the nails. for cut all you need is a bottle of hydrogen peroxide cleaning out nasty cuts and puncher wounds. and for dogs feet when they have taken the skin of the pads when running up roads and on hard ground i use friars balsam and antibiotic powder.Wat i do is get two old saucers and tip a bit of fryers on 1 souser and powder on the other then put the sore pad on the fryers sourer then because it is sticky you put the pad on the powder , I've had dogs that sore but after a few treatments they can but there feet down. for stoppers and little nicks gentian and violet . hope this helps mick/

never put nothingon my dogs feet apart from salt water and scrub them with a little scrubbing brush to get any shit out of quick round nails i road work mines and they have good feet , built like big soup plates even as pups if iwas going to put apics of pups feet people would think feet like strong andup on there toes feet is bred into them but concrets kennels and road work helps alot