WHATS GOOD ABOUT BRITAIN

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lurchers&terriers

lets take to the streets then people if your so upset by the way the country is going. no bnp or Nazi shite just as british people not happy with the way the country is at the moment. the thing is there's people with the power to change all this. them people are every last person born here. its our f*****g country and its about time we stood up and told the powers that were not f*****g happy.

i live in the country and the only thing i like about this country is one minute i cab be coursing when legal rabbiting roe flushing and the next minute fishing for lobsters and fish , then up edinburgh doing carpentry easy acsses to all my hobbies and work aprt from that unjust laws , if i sold up to go to new mexico i would only miss the sea and the salt water , not the laws or the police and out silly goverment at times

Finished work early today so went for a mooch with the dogs. Walking down the woodsides with a strong wind blowing sycamore leaves out into the fields and watching my dogs twitch when they saw them all keyed up for the coming season ready for the bolters. Set me thinking all you hear is the downside of britain so what do you like about it, for me its just going out when you want, and doing what you want. :big_boss:

The countryside and the history and heratige of Great Britain,this is the only good thing just about left about Britain,, the country has been abused and moulded into a horiffic state by the tax ungry bent and corupt goverment. make the most of what good things we have left i say, because they will soon be gone and lost forever like alot of things already have.

lets take to the streets then people if your so upset by the way the country is going. no bnp or Nazi shite just as british people not happy with the way the country is at the moment. the thing is there's people with the power to change all this. them people are every last person born here. its our f*****g country and its about time we stood up and told the powers that were not f*****g happy.

It will not make a blind bit of differance mate, ireprable damage has already been done, it would take 150 years to get this country back to something like,, the goverment and the banks and natural human greed is to blame for the state we are now in, uncalled for wars, slack imagration policies to fill a void of cheap labour, increased taxes, and silly bank managers,, the list goes on and on, not to mention the mp scanals on the expenses front, a complete disgrace, and who picks up the bill for this ???? yes the taxpayer,, its a neverending circle of stupidity and greed which it going to be very hard to get out of,, certainly not in our life time anyway. :censored:

The thing I like about England is.......its not Scotland!!........................or Wales :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

:clapper: Not much left to like once you take away Wales & Scotland! :laugh:

the nice multicultural society and beautiful mosques

:clapper: