the most important bit of kit

even though it looked like rain, I headed over my permission, as after working all week (nights) Im always looking forward to shooting, anyhow set up the blind and decoys and within minutes had my first bird, when I went to pick it up, it was a bloody feral :thumbdown:

anyhow, its a clean bird, so ferret food, not alot was moving in the skies after that, the only "movement" I could feel was in my tummy :sick:

or to put it bluntly, I was touching cloth, did'nt want to run back to the milking sheds, leaving all my gear for the goats to eat, so scanned the area for "tissue" the closest I got was a bit of "vinyl wallpaper" off the rubbish pit,

so the most important bit of kit in my ARSEnal from now on, will be a roll of loo paper.... :yes:

and note to self, dont touch the reggae reggae sauce again

finally got a single woody before heading for home

as I was driving back, it occured to me that I hadent checked the fox trap that morning at home, sure enough as I pulled up outside, my missus opened the door, with those sweet words I love to hear, "wer've got another fox in the trap

Plenty of fox meat for the bikers barbecue then, when they have had loads of beer it will go down well,

you will have to have a competition to see if anyone can taste what meat it is :sick:

See how strong their stomachs are then :whistling:

Leg of fox with a hint of lemon

Loin of fox with a thyme dressing

Marinated middle of fox.

Spit roast one like it was a lamb for effect :clapper:

Guest lavyheed
so the most important bit of kit in my ARSEnal from now on, will be a roll of loo paper.... :yes:

and note to self, dont touch the reggae reggae sauce again

I always pack the bumfodder mate, got caught out once and never again. :icon_redface: Vinyl paper just leaves a shine. :D

I haven't tried the reggae reggae sauce as i've heard it leaves your arse like a Japanese flag in the morning :icon_eek: