stolen from field

2341531380089663227lZRMki_th.jpg

this 18 month old filly has been lifted from the field on saturday 3rd october in penrith evning time the man offering a good reward if anybody seen her please call walter on 07881536247

digzy that happends about here alot!!!!! bad c**ts , i hope there get it back

atb sounder

2341531380089663227lZRMki_th.jpg

this 18 month old filly has been lifted from the field on saturday 3rd october in penrith evning time the man offering a good reward if anybody seen her please call walter on 07881536247

i have some on 2 huge fields near me,owned by a big old school traveller family.a good few years ago the stallion and a few foals went missing.they were located on a traveller site in ireland,the rest of the story,well lets just say the dirty thieving scum wont be doing it again,ever apparently... :whistling:

the horse was owned by a very well known travelling man / cob breeder there were some really good bred horses in the field and they took her she not the best bred hose in the country :o a lot of people know she is stollen so fingers crossed she turnes up soon . and a tell you the person that took the horse will have to end his life or have it ended for him :clapper: THE WAY IT SHOULD BE :ninja:

Sadly going on far too often in the horse world these days. Foals lifted out of fields, only to be thrown in hedges a few days later when they fail to thrive without their mum. A real waste and the lowlife scum who do this should be shot.