Great News !!

Just read an article, that has announced that scientists have developed a desease that specificaly targets vulpes vulpes (red fox)

It has a 100% mortality rate and is to be released in the British countryside this spring, to coincide with the emergence of young cubs.

Fantastic eh? No more pesky foxes. I'm sure the rifle brigade will be over the moon.

Just read an article, that has announced that scientists have developed a desease that specificaly targets vulpes vulpes (red fox)

It has a 100% mortality rate and is to be released in the British countryside this spring, to coincide with the emergence of young cubs.

Fantastic eh? No more pesky foxes. I'm sure the rifle brigade will be over the moon.

Didn't the scientists say the same about mixy???

Didn't the scientists say the same about mixy???

i can remeber inthe late 70,s earley eightys when the fields were i grew up were absolutly lifted with rabbits ,every field was filled with them ,sadley no more . there are small pockets of rabbit about but nothing like the good old days ,and every year after mixy has been there,s hardly any .then the next breeding season it all starts again .

as for fox,s we dont have no were near as many as wales and down south so this could be the end of my sport localy which would mean we would have to travel more to keep working are dogs :angry:

Did the article actually say that it is going to be introduced in spring, or that IF it was to be introduced then that would be the best time. Personally i dont see a need for it, the fox is an important part of our ecosystem now and it only needs control not elimination.

think dosser is talkin shite :icon_redface: think of all the anties an the rspca that try to save em evry year, think they would let a virus that kills foxes on the lesh, without kickin up a stink, me thinkin someone has nothin better to write and wants to cause some shit on thl,

BULLSHITE!!! there would be a fckn public outcry and roits if defra were to release a man made disease like that, DONT BELEIVE THIS THREAD FOLKS.

can you put the link up of the article that you read ,for us all to read pls