another dog fox and another....

my missus woke me this morning (night worker) with the "get ya gun voice" yup another fox caught in the chicken coop, thats five this year, looked quite healthy, although a few grey hairs on his rump, its times like this that make me remember how good the 410 hushpower is as a dispatch tool,

quick,easy,and humaine

used a magnum extra long 75mm sub sonic cart

post-5267-1255435218_thumb.jpg

post-5267-1255435250_thumb.jpg

my missus woke me this morning (night worker) with the "get ya gun voice" yup another fox caught in the chicken coop, thats five this year, looked quite healthy, although a few grey hairs on his rump, its times like this that make me remember how good the 410 hushpower is as a dispatch tool,

quick,easy,and humaine

used a magnum extra long 75mm sub sonic cart

post-5267-1255435218_thumb.jpg

post-5267-1255435250_thumb.jpg

Sorry mate but that fox looks far from healthy to me :clapper:

went shooting this morning, and as I was driving home, it occured to me that I hadent checked the trap before leaving home, sure enough as I pulled up outside, my missus opened the front door, muttering those sweet words we all love to hear....

THERES ANOTHER FOX IN THE TRAP

smaller than the last, probably one of this years youngsters, that aint learnt the rules yet, "stay outta my chicken coop"

post-5267-1255696742_thumb.jpg

went shooting this morning, and as I was driving home, it occured to me that I hadent checked the trap before leaving home, sure enough as I pulled up outside, my missus opened the front door, muttering those sweet words we all love to hear....

THERES ANOTHER FOX IN THE TRAP

smaller than the last, probably one of this years youngsters, that aint learnt the rules yet, "stay outta my chicken coop"

post-5267-1255696742_thumb.jpg

Looks a good size strong trap mate. Can't quite tell, is it treadle operated?