Last nights catch

fcukin hell mate did you leave anything for anyone else jkjk good night i see was that just with the dogs mate

We took a couple with the airgun mate. My dog troy took the majority of them. we took my 6month old pup along an let him do abit of watchin because dogsocks dogs are injured at the moment. Would have had more if dog socks wernt as old as he is. . :whistling::whistling:

nice bag that fella

Its funny because theres loads of bitchin goin on about the numbers bein caught in the comp. I ran my first heat against LAT On the EXACT Same ground an we only managed 6 that night. Yet 3 weeks down the line Me an dogsocks take 35 with more to be had. . . Thats the way it goes some people just dont seem to understand that. . :doh:

some people dont no any better mate thats why i hunt allsorts so you can always have a run but realy weather and crops catch game aint no feeding they dont hang about and if the weathers not good well its a walk and thats about it ,never educate the beasts or your competitiors