The Draws so far

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll tell you how i see it then lads........a few people have gone out there way to try and make this comp better than last years viasco with a certain silly c**t involved, offers have been made of la

Well i dont understand it really, Ya the weather has been shitty but at the end of it has too be run and that it..!!   Ya well would all like the moon to be down and windy ect but if it anit just

if your not in the comp, why are you commenting, we travelled a six hundred mile round trip and only had one run, but do you hear me whining NO!, i agree it should be wrapped up, time is kicking on th

Posted Images

Totally agree with you big fella ....if the truth be knowen this comp has been a bit of a let down for myself ....would I be right in saying that the southern heat has been ongoing for nearly 2 months ?.

The land that I put up for the finals I have left quite quiet due to the comp but on this farm it is vermin control and there are 2 rape and 2 winter barley fields that have been totally decimated by rabbits and all the stubbles are now in plough ...I had English lads up 2 weeks ago that are members on here and they couldnt believe the damage ....on this particular farm it is out and out vermin control ... so as you can imagin I have one very unhappy farmer ....luckily I have had this ground 15 years and have a good relationship with the farmer that hopefully I wont loose this permission but I wouldnt blame him if he took some one else in

I am currently away for a month working and wontt be home till March which imo make s a mockery of the whole comp ...and im sure the other lads that but some sporting prizes up for grabs will also be dissapointed as the season is now over.

POOR SHOW LADS

Edited by MOO

Thats a shame, feel sorry for the lads that put the time n effort into startin the comp.

I agree with most of the comments but their is no point in myseld an LDR Runnin the northern final till the southern lads have caught up. In my eyes we have been waitin constantly on the southern heats to catch up if i had to run tomorrow i would be there. It really is a shame what has happened to MOO permission. If you need a hand MOO to clean the place up am more than willin to help. Me in particular thinks it was a really good chance for both finalist to run on mutual ground. Dont get me wrong the weather really has been against us this season but i think things could have been wrapped up.. Cheers :thumbs:

well, me and torchey are scheduled to run on the 12th, its along way up and he has buisness here on the 11th, so lets hope all go,s to plan. :thumbs:

Well i have just got off the phone to LDR An we are runnin our heat this comin friday, now am workin in stirling next week an am travellin home friday then driving back up to meet LDR friday night to get our heat run. So it will be good if Torchey an Desertdog can run the same night the the winners of them run their heat against big boy then we will be able to be wrapped up before the end of feb. :thumbs::thumbs: Ill have to get Troy back on the rabbits an stop him from carrying these shot foxs back. . :angel::angel:

post-19424-126548476256_thumb.jpg

I'll tell you how i see it then lads........a few people have gone out there way to try and make this comp better than last years viasco with a certain silly c**t involved, offers have been made of land, prizes put on, days out offered to the winner, all of these things, were offered by genuine folk, for no gain of their own, it was made crystal clear in the beginning that it needed to be hurried along, yet for several heats people have had to chase the people they're running, then i've had to chase the people they're running and basically its been a f*****g joke, yeah the weather's not been great, but has that stopped an entire country running dogs??? Now we're approaching the last week the moon is gonna be down for till the middle of march and as we all know thats not a good time to be going out lamping rabbits under the eye of a public forum, it causes all manner of shit and leaves a bad taste in the mouths of everyone involved. i find it highly unlikely that the southern lot are gonna get 2 more heats run off in this week alone and then a final on top of that, myself and singlehanded will be running off on friday as he said, but still i feel we're gonna be waiting for a southern finalist!!!!! If it gets too late again and we're hitting middle of march, then at present my gut feeling is to put the final off till the start of next season and the 2 finalists will have to sort out their own ground to run on, i think it's probably safe to say we can wave goodbye to the prizes that were being put on by decent folk and i dont blame them at all, so you'll just be looking at the prize money and trophies now!!!!!!! Not being happy is an understatement i share with a good few people, but FFS its just lamping with dogs, something you shouldn't have to be hounded to do, i for one wont be organising another lamping comp for next season, as with all the will in the world 2 years in a row its been a headache from start to finish!!!!!!

• Like 1

Well i dont understand it really,

Ya the weather has been shitty but at the end of it has too be run and that it..!!

Ya well would all like the moon to be down and windy ect but if it anit just get on with it what eles can you do,

Next year ''IF'' theres another i think dates should be write out so everyone would have too keep too um and anyone that dont well there out and the other goes through with a pass/bye what you wanna call it and the final is run when its soppoesed to like late December just before xmas..!!

Fukc me there only 6 left anit there surely that can be rapped up in a week or two MAX..!!

ATB for next year if you decicid to do it again,

And LDR i think this needs finishing this season not the start of next imho..

• Like 1

Thats a shame ldr but i understand were your coming from it must be hard enough work organisin this kind of thing and you cant make it run smoothly on your own , these kind of comps always have there hick ups tho for some reason,this comp is a great way for people to take advantage and partisipate in what little we have left thats legal,maybe in a few years we wont even be able to have an internet lampin comp the way things are goin, try not to let all your hard work go out the window, hopefully this years comp can get finished on a good note then see how you feel through the summer when your buzzin for the new season to start again.

Good luck at the weekend lads. :thumbs:

Edited by dodger

strange realy when i was real busy at the game and orders to fill went out most nites unless areal moon and caut game ,a lot more difficult than a dozen rabbits at times to as you had unessasary attention lol get it done and dusted

strange realy when i was real busy at the game and orders to fill went out most nites unless areal moon and caut game ,a lot more difficult than a dozen rabbits at times to as you had unessasary attention lol get it done and dusted

if your not in the comp, why are you commenting, we travelled a six hundred mile round trip and only had one run, but do you hear me whining NO!, i agree it should be wrapped up, time is kicking on there have been certain pitfall and hold ups for everyone, lets run this in the spirit of true sportsmen, i have injured my leg and can hardly walk, but hopefully come friday ill be ok, im still goin to lamp, we dont need out side influence winding up, so if you aint in it get the feck.

• Like 1

I hope u run it again next season ldr I for one want to enter.I believe like someone has alteadi mentioned ls to have a dead line. This season has been poor for me hardly caught anything.really looking forward to next season already .I want a re run against bruce lol.

All the best

Rew

Edited by REW