The Draws so far

couldn't tell you mate, hopefully they will be running soon, as I'm chomping on the bit at the moment with this weather and moon :-)

I know collie/grey and bigboys was postponed due to work commitments on bigboys part, but haven't heard anything on Stuboi Vs Torchey

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll tell you how i see it then lads........a few people have gone out there way to try and make this comp better than last years viasco with a certain silly c**t involved, offers have been made of la

Well i dont understand it really, Ya the weather has been shitty but at the end of it has too be run and that it..!!   Ya well would all like the moon to be down and windy ect but if it anit just

if your not in the comp, why are you commenting, we travelled a six hundred mile round trip and only had one run, but do you hear me whining NO!, i agree it should be wrapped up, time is kicking on th

Posted Images

Collie-grey you need to be contacting Bigboy to find out how long his dogs injuries will keep it out for as it states in the rules if a dog-bitch cannot fufill its commitments because of injury its opponent gets a bye. that would go for CP and his bitch also. This aint nit picking as it will apply to me also but the comp needs moving on or it will turn a long winded drawn out affair which we agreed we dont want as the Final land has been generously laid on with a days stalking to follow ect. What about the other contestants down south have they sorted a date to run ?

Max, Danny talked to me as soon as he heard about Delta's injury; he said we could run our heat at the end of this month, I agreed. If I'm lucky enough to get thru', you want me to run the semi, and possibly the final, in the following seven days. It was allways my understanding that the final was to be run BEFORE XMAS, not the FIRST week in December. Now, I give the greatest of respect to Moo for offering to hold the final on his lannd, but I haven't heard him say that it must be the first week in Dec.... what if BOTH finalists can't run that week, are they both to be disqualified ? When Danny and I were discussing the comp at the beginning, we agreed it should be run off before Xmas, but a hard and fast date wasn't mentioned. You and him may have had a different conversation, but I'm sure no one wants to win this comp on byes !

Cheers.

Collie-grey you need to be contacting Bigboy to find out how long his dogs injuries will keep it out for as it states in the rules if a dog-bitch cannot fufill its commitments because of injury its opponent gets a bye. that would go for CP and his bitch also. This aint nit picking as it will apply to me also but the comp needs moving on or it will turn a long winded drawn out affair which we agreed we dont want as the Final land has been generously laid on with a days stalking to follow ect. What about the other contestants down south have they sorted a date to run ?

Max, Danny talked to me as soon as he heard about Delta's injury; he said we could run our heat at the end of this month, I agreed. If I'm lucky enough to get thru', you want me to run the semi, and possibly the final, in the following seven days. It was allways my understanding that the final was to be run BEFORE XMAS, not the FIRST week in December. Now, I give the greatest of respect to Moo for offering to hold the final on his lannd, but I haven't heard him say that it must be the first week in Dec.... what if BOTH finalists can't run that week, are they both to be disqualified ? When Danny and I were discussing the comp at the beginning, we agreed it should be run off before Xmas, but a hard and fast date wasn't mentioned. You and him may have had a different conversation, but I'm sure no one wants to win this comp on byes !

Cheers.

[/quote I might be mistaken ? maybe Danny could put me right if im wrong but i asked him if the comp would be done and dusted before the 1st week in Dec was out before i entered and he said Yes. Also its in the rules somewhere if a competitor cant run his heat due to injury then their opponent gets a bye. Im also suprised you and Danny didnt run your heat before Delta was injured as you's had loads of time since both your previous heats. Nothing against you CP but if im lucky enough to go thru tomorrow and luck il need i hope Bruce wins thru between you's two as i think Danny would be game to run strait away with a day or two's rest.

Max, Delta was injured a week after LDR ran his heat against Mally, hardly "loads of time", twice during that week , LDR and me were going to have nights out...he cancelled because of work, health and family commitments. Why you feel the need to mention me and my dog on a post by Collie/grey, is beyond me, I have stuck to the rules,I would have liked a bit more time to get my dog right, but LDR wants to run at the end of the month; I will assess my dog and run or pull out accordingly, I'm seeking no advantage whatsoever.

Cheers.

Cheers.

[/quote I might be mistaken ? maybe Danny could put me right if im wrong but i asked him if the comp would be done and dusted before the 1st week in Dec was out before i entered and he said Yes. Also its in the rules somewhere if a competitor cant run his heat due to injury then their opponent gets a bye. Im also suprised you and Danny didnt run your heat before Delta was injured as you's had loads of time since both your previous heats. Nothing against you CP but if im lucky enough to go thru tomorrow and luck il need i hope Bruce wins thru between you's two as i think Danny would be game to run strait away with a day or two's rest.

Max, Delta was injured a week after LDR ran his heat against Mally, hardly "loads of time", twice during that week , LDR and me were going to have nights out...he cancelled because of work, health and family commitments. Why you feel the need to mention me and my dog on a post by Collie/grey, is beyond me, I have stuck to the rules,I would have liked a bit more time to get my dog right, but LDR wants to run at the end of the month; I will assess my dog and run or pull out accordingly, I'm seeking no advantage whatsoever.

Cheers.

CP put your dummy back in man ( with the crack about feel the need to mention you on collie greys post ) what do you want me to do start a new one all for you ? I think it will be you wanting to run the end of the month rather than LDR, Like i say stitches should be out in another week then the bitch should be good to run a couple of days later. What do you want 3 weeks after the stitches are out to work on her fitness ffs , by the time you'd run your heats if you made the final it would be MARCH time again ffs.

I'm sorry Max, but anyone reading these posts will see I have been nothing but polite; no dummy spitting by me ! I can assure you Danny wants to run at the end of the month, and I will run him , if I think the bitch is ok, her health is paramount to me. I run with Danny all season, have done for four years. As I said before, I agreed that the final should be run in Dec, but why worry about MY heats, which are up to date, when there are southern heats that haven't even started yet ? You are starting to seem fixated on me; don't worry, Max, Delta will not win this comp,I never expected to, I entered for the craic, and I've had pleanty up to now. You hope I'll get beat in my next heat, thats petty, I wish you luck tomorrow.

Cheers.

Chill lads :D I think you are both on the same page, and just have crossed wires a little.

CP has got a bit of breathing space for his dog to heal, as the southern heats are still quite a way behind, so its this issue

we need to sort before the northern's.

Bigboy, whats the status on your dog ? How long are you thinking the recent injury will take to heal ?

Stuboi and Torchey whats the status with you two lads?

I do feel, like Max, that we are going to be struggling to get this done and dusted by Xmas now.

CP as i have said it states in the RULES any dog-bitch not being able to fufill there commitment to run there next heats due to injury forfits and there opponent gets a bye. The Southern lot need to get cracking, Bigboy needs to clarify his dogs status, and hopefully LDR can log on soon and clear these issues up as like i say i was told before entering this years comp that the final would be ran 1st week in Dec or i wouldnt of entered end of. CP have you posted my cheque for £120 yet ? Hope you dont throw your toys out the pram and hold it back lol.

Max, I'm an adult. Danny asked me to pay for the trophies, by cheque, and I have done so.

• 4 weeks later...

Collie grey v big boy

The rerun was held on tuesday night over an hour.The first bit of ground we went on there was only a few rabbits out but coulodnt get nowhere near them as there was no wind what so everso decided to go on some higher ground, were after a skilful bit of driving by myself :whistling: we nearly got to the top of the hill (nearly).Anyway the first slip went to collie grey and her bitch was really unlucky after keeping the rabbit off the hedge and a few good turns the rabbit made it in.We were still walking and even up there the rabbits were still at a distance and the hour flew by.It was big boys run next in sudden death and his bitch turned the rabbit just before it hit some cover and then picked it up.Collie grey then slipped her bitch and she missed so big boy was the winner. An early night was had and its always nice to see new faces ..............cheers ..........................