Thinking of buying a new shotgun

Hi

I am thinking of buying a new (used) 12g shotgun, or might treat myself to a new one. I currently have 2 12g SBS, a Miroko and a nice English SBS both 23/4 chamber. I want it primarily want it for wildfowling so I would like one that will take a 3 - 31/2 magnum.

I want either an O/U or semi auto, not to sure if I want a pump, but I have been just been doing internet search and I quite fancy a beretta xtrema

Any thoughts?

Alan

Xtrema all the way for me, my buddy has an unrestricted one, takes 8 standard shells and 5 3 1/2" Magnums. He's had it for 6 years now and it's never missed a beat, I'm personally not keen on the grey plastic and 'rubbery' insert grippy bits, but it is very well made, and thoroughly recommended.

Blimey though, those 3 1/2" shells are hard to find and seriously expensive (£12 for 10!!), you know when you've fired one as well, even through a classy semi-auto.

If Baikal ever bring out a single barrel 3 1/2" I won't be first in the que to try it thanks very much!!

Andy F