getting better

well this morning saw me taking my now regular friday morning trip to the farm I shoot over, after asking for some advice on "pidgeon watch" concerning using a hushpower, I was eager to try out what I was told, anyhow set up 12 shell decoys in a horseshoe shape, with the dove motion decoys at the front, within minutes pidgeons were coming down, and rather that shoot them whilst on the ground, I opted to only shoot airbourne birds, over the next couple of hours I bagged six pidgeons, not brilliant by some of your standards, but for me the best day so far, :clapper:

also leant, the more you shoot, the more bloody addictive it becomes

well this morning saw me taking my now regular friday morning trip to the farm I shoot over, after asking for some advice on "pidgeon watch" concerning using a hushpower, I was eager to try out what I was told, anyhow set up 12 shell decoys in a horseshoe shape, with the dove motion decoys at the front, within minutes pidgeons were coming down, and rather that shoot them whilst on the ground, I opted to only shoot airbourne birds, over the next couple of hours I bagged six pidgeons, not brilliant by some of your standards, but for me the best day so far, :clapper:

also leant, the more you shoot, the more bloody addictive it becomes

Yes it is addictive, by far the best shooting sport IMO. Now you have to condition yourself and not always shoot first bird so you can take seconed first to improve your chance of doubles.

Yes it is addictive, by far the best shooting sport IMO. Now you have to condition yourself and not always shoot first bird so you can take seconed first to improve your chance of doubles.

I cant load quick enough, belive me I tried, Im using a pedretti hushpower single barrel/single shot, and reason for wanting a mossberg

I cant load quick enough, belive me I tried, Im using a pedretti hushpower single barrel/single shot, and reason for wanting a mossberg

You'll be applying for semi on FAC next. ;) It's addictive!!!

sounds like he's already got a semi !!!!!!!!!!!.......lol

i use a mossberg pump stubby for wildfowling its as old as the hills, but cycles cartridges of any make and any size in all weathers and conditions and even that extra shot over a double makes a big difference, wouldn't be without it now.

sean

sounds like he's already got a semi !!!!!!!!!!!.......lol

i use a mossberg pump stubby for wildfowling its as old as the hills, but cycles cartridges of any make and any size in all weathers and conditions and even that extra shot over a double makes a big difference, wouldn't be without it now.

sean

Mine's a 5 :tongue2: can't miss!!!

Edited by steviemann