this country

earlier tonight my 7 yr old son was reading his school book when he turns around and says"dad,how can i read this" i said"why whats up" he says "ive never seen these words i dont understand em" so i have a look at the book its called getting ready for eid :blink: i couldnt believe it,why the feck should my 7yr old son be learning about muslims, asking me what eid-ul-fitr says :blink: and whats ramadam and the koran mean and whos allah,ffs hes 7 he doesnt need to know any of this shit :angry: this country makes my piss boil and not once in the book did it say muslims blow up planes trains and automobiles :censored:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

coincidence!! my little girl started foundation class on tuesday shes 3 and came home with a f****ing muslim nursery rhyme book all about how you should be a good muslim and how allah created all things great!! and to top it off the dress up corner was full of saris only!

Edited by kayteetess

I couldnt agree more craig , when they are here we have too embrace them and their culture , but when we are there we have to abide by their ways , remember our brave boys saving their skins in the gulf war one , not allowed to drink beer or celebrate christmas because of their culture, it sickens my soul, once we were great now we are a joke, bullied in our own land , i could go on but i best not i will only blow a gasket , and it will do no good aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

relegion should be a personal choice........and when your old enough to make your own decisions.

i personally choose no relegion and the fact we had it rammed down our throats at school probably helped me make that decision.

god bless

sean

Guest lavyheed
I couldnt agree more craig , when they are here we have too embrace them and their culture , but when we are there we have to abide by their ways , remember our brave boys saving their skins in the gulf war one , not allowed to drink beer or celebrate christmas because of their culture, it sickens my soul, once we were great now we are a joke, bullied in our own land , i could go on but i best not i will only blow a gasket , and it will do no good aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well said mate :yes:

earlier tonight my 7 yr old son was reading his school book when he turns around and says"dad,how can i read this" i said"why whats up" he says "ive never seen these words i dont understand em" so i have a look at the book its called getting ready for eid :blink: i couldnt believe it,why the feck should my 7yr old son be learning about muslims, asking me what eid-ul-fitr says :blink: and whats ramadam and the koran mean and whos allah,ffs hes 7 he doesnt need to know any of this shit :angry: this country makes my piss boil and not once in the book did it say muslims blow up planes trains and automobiles :censored:

Do you lot never get tired of spouting the same old shit....here's an idea if you dont like it move to their country according to you lot theyre all over here anyway so there should be plenty of room :blink:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Do you lot never get tired of spouting the same old shit....here's an idea if you dont like it move to their country according to you lot theyre all over here anyway so there should be plenty of room :blink:

:wankerzo4: sorry but i just had to do that