what to use over my bitch?

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about the red dog next to her in the pic. if it's a male

yes its a male mate the lad who has him doesnt do mutch with and its only a young dog

all depends on wat u wnt or thnk youll get u wnt faster or harder or bit both look at it that way i put ma saluki ghound dog over a ghound just 2 put bit more speed in2 ma line scotland/ bigr feilds in england but ma pups father and bro still do job 4me ant all rounders [bANNED TEXT] the big2

i would put a colli grey over her mate carnt go wrong wid that breed or if u want it harder then bull x or even better colli bull grey over her lol. colli bull grey are the best all round dogs i have ever seen fast hard and sum times brainey. 1 of me mates has a saluky colli gray and its 1 of the best dogs about and me other mate lives down the rd has a cracking colli bull grey take every thing will be perfect 4 [bANNED TEXT] u want it 4.

ffs dont use a wheeten there good but for one thing large game and they aint the fastest whippetxgrey beddyxgrey, i wouldn't no what kind of bull x half x etc coz they dont interest me

Thats A sweeping statement to make fence_hopper, as with all mongrel "lurcher" breeding you cant say how a dog will throw, i myself have a Bull/grey X Wheaton/grey, from your statement above people would assume that this would be a beast of a dog,

Well he`s 24" to the shoulder and is quite often mistaken for a saluki X , and he can fair shift a bit too...

I`de say it would be a good idea to use a wheaton/grey across the bitch to add a bit of substance, maybe a rough coat, and perhaps a good dash of prey drive, but i repeat when breeding mongrels it`s in the lap of the gods as to what you`ll get...

Yis Mars...

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL
ffs dont use a wheeten there good but for one thing large game and they aint the fastest whippetxgrey beddyxgrey, i wouldn't no what kind of bull x half x etc coz they dont interest me

Thats A sweeping statement to make fence_hopper, as with all mongrel "lurcher" breeding you cant say how a dog will throw, i myself have a Bull/grey X Wheaton/grey, from your statement above people would assume that this would be a beast of a dog,

Well he`s 24" to the shoulder and is quite often mistaken for a saluki X , and he can fair shift a bit too...

I`de say it would be a good idea to use a wheaton/grey across the bitch to add a bit of substance, maybe a rough coat, and perhaps a good dash of prey drive, but i repeat when breeding mongrels it`s in the lap of the gods as to what you`ll get...

Yis Mars...

thats what i have decided to use mate either a first cross wheaten/greyound or 3/4 wheaten 1/4greyhound so if anybody has 1 drop me a pm thanks T.C

hi there i am thinking of breeding my firstX saluki/greyhound bitch in the near future and am just wondering what to put over her. to make a good dog to suit my needs i am wanting to use the dog that i will keep from her to retreive shot hare fox and deer.

so would like to her what you all think thanks T.C

if your tackleing that sorted off game your going have till put deerhound bull wheaten over her something thats hard and game but if yea want something for long ears put a dog same breed over her

what about alaunt cross greyhound